IGNORED

Manchester City (away).

toffee77

Guest Moe Joe

Do you think Cahill should start as emergency striker again? I think he could get the balls back to Arteta/Fellaini/Pienaar and away from their defensive Mid Obi Mikel. We aren't going to crush their defense so we just have to hope that we can hold the ball and score off the sit pieces, where we have 3 danger men in Cahill, Lescott and Fellaini. Then again, Mikel Arteta made Villa's Barry bloody quiet - maybe Chelsea's midfield and perhaps defense may be shown up. (I sincerely hope.)

Edited by Moe Joe

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actaully think that Anelka has a very good record against us, i'll have to look it up but I have a feeling that he has scored more goals against us then any other team in the prem. I think thats right, ill have a quick look.

You may have a point Jamie, "Anelka has enjoyed his previous games against Everton, scoring seven goals in 14 appearances."

Can't see a date for that quote but it backs you up. Memory playing tricks again, I blame my age :( .