--------------Cahill--------------------

Will just kick the ball up field and hope that Dunne kicks it in his own goals

i think were gonna play a 4-6-0 with all the injuries to our strikers

----neville------yobo-----jags------lescott

------Arteta----- Fellaini------Osman------

---Andy--------------------------Peinaar

haha. We should start this way simply to be the only team to start without a striker in premier league history.

Can't say im feeling at all confident after learning that Saha is out, Vic and Osman could be out but worst of all the Hibbo is most likely back in. Oh dear oh dear oh dear. I guess today we will see what Jutkiwiez can do, its fairly stupid that there is an article on the OS saying that Moyes is ready to hand him his début. You're not ready! You're being forec into it, if any of our 4 other strikers where fit he wouldn't even get a look in! He doesn't even always start for the reserves, let alone be in contention for the first team! Dark days, dark days indeed.

Lets just hope he is secretly brilliant and can step up and deliver. Can't say i've seen much of him, he looked ok *but not great) in one of the pre-season games. The jurys out at the moment.

Can't say im feeling at all confident after learning that Saha is out, Vic and Osman could be out but worst of all the Hibbo is most likely back in. Oh dear oh dear oh dear. I guess today we will see what Jutkiwiez can do, its fairly stupid that there is an article on the OS saying that Moyes is ready to hand him his début. You're not ready! You're being forec into it, if any of our 4 other strikers where fit he wouldn't even get a look in! He doesn't even always start for the reserves, let alone be in contention for the first team! Dark days, dark days indeed.

Lets just hope he is secretly brilliant and can step up and deliver. Can't say i've seen much of him, he looked ok *but not great) in one of the pre-season games. The jurys out at the moment.

He kicked ass on pro evo 08 from what I remember, of course Pro Evo 08 being the most accurate representation of reality in football evarr.........

I can't even say teh guy's name, god knows what I'll say if he scores, but without nich and osman i'd love to see casti get a start. Keep nevilee at RB and stick casti in front of the defense. Put arteta back on the wide even though he's absolutely shit there, and keep cahill and fellaini in the middle. Maybe casti will bang a 30 yarder again and we'll win one nil.

He kicked ass on pro evo 08 from what I remember, of course Pro Evo 08 being the most accurate representation of reality in football evarr.........

I can't even say teh guy's name, god knows what I'll say if he scores, but without nich and osman i'd love to see casti get a start. Keep nevilee at RB and stick casti in front of the defense. Put arteta back on the wide even though he's absolutely shit there, and keep cahill and fellaini in the middle. Maybe casti will bang a 30 yarder again and we'll win one nil.

I think its prenounced jew- cher- which

I think its prenounced jew- cher- which

I think I'm right in saying English is the only language where j is pronounced jay (fortunately gone are the days when English teams in Europe played against Ajax and Jewventus).

Certainly in Polish (where Lukas' grandfather comes from) it's pronounced as a Y....so I think the proper pronunciaion would be something like yoot-ker-vitch.

i think were gonna play a 4-6-0 with all the injuries to our strikers

----neville------yobo-----jags------lescott

------Arteta----- Fellaini------Osman------

---Andy--------------------------Peinaar

almost spot on!!!

stop andy for another out of favour player and you've got your side!

We are playing really well but so are they. Both keepers have made some good saves and the match is being played at a really high stadard which is rare for us this season. Arteta is playing the best match he's played for 2 years. Awesome free kick and also had a shot from outside the box that he blasted so hard Hart didn't even realise it had hit his hand. Castillo doesnt look too great tbh. Would be extremely dissapointed with anything less that a win going on our first half performance.