IGNORED

Moyes At Cardiff Vs Sheff Utd

Forget my last post.There is no way Moysie is going there to look at Sheff Utd cos they will have a different team next year. He's going to watch Jerome or Koumas. It's just my opinion but ive seen quite a bit of Jerome and i don't rate him. Granted he's scored a load in that division but his all round game is way below Prem standard.

Most of you know I live in Sheffield on Bramall Lane been to most of their games this season and seriously considering gettin a season ticket next year there are a couple of United players who would be great for Everton Jagielka, Webber and the goalie Kenny and of course Rhino

Jagielkas great got loads of pace plays alongside Shipperly who I think plays a simillar role to Beattie, used to play for our academy with Barton but we closed his year down.  But have a feelin he might have just signed a new contract with united

New contracts mean very little in this situation it is just a way to help the championship club get a decent price for their young prospects.

Love to see that jerome here, looks a quality player, definatly worth a gamble

as for kenny, i dont want to hear anymore talk about a new goalie

WE HAVE TO YOUNG QUALITY KEEPERS, MOYES GIVE THEM A CHANCE FOR FUCK SAKE

rite that will do :D