IGNORED

Who Is The Biggest Asshole In Premiership?

hes nt playin no-mur but the worst ever has got to be ian rush (welsh prick) i h8 him so much, robbie savage, DICKov, diouf and da thumb suckin twat garcia i h8 him, rs fans say hes gd WTF, hes shite scores a gd goal once every BLUE moon... fuckin grease ball

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^ add momo sissoko and ur list is great .... hes a cock

EDIT: oh and gerrard....great player but hes a fukin wanker...amount of times ive seen him round ours and hes like not busy or nothin jus goin the sunbeds, and he refuses to sign an autograph for a little kid, mans heartless, hes a cock on the pitch too

Edited by CraccerC

^ add momo sissoko and ur list is great .... hes a cock

EDIT: oh and gerrard....great player but hes a fukin wanker...amount of times ive seen him round ours and hes like not busy or nothin jus goin the sunbeds, and he refuses to sign an autograph for a little kid, mans heartless, hes a cock on the pitch too

:lol:

Dead Hard Gerrard goes on the sunbeds, youve made my day :lol:

Gerrard was never an Everton fan. It was Fowler who was one..but he saw the light ;)

Oh and Carra does not have a tattoo on his hand..he wore half sleeves in the Fulham game at the Cottage last season where we lost 2-0, there was no tattoo. Whew.