IGNORED

The Semi V Utd. Advantage Efc

Guest efctaxi

I'd rather they were playing the CL a few days after our match to be truthful .

More chance of them resting players , though to be honest , it's the guys who never get a game who are normally up for it , so might be best to play their best team and hope they are over confident .

Alot more confident than I was 8 days ago.

Getting more confident as the games go on.

I'm unsure what ban means what but they do have Vidic, Scholes and Rooney out at least for the trip to Aston Villa. Rooney may be banned like people have said for punching the corner flag and generally making a tit of himself. The fact is that slowly our chances of a win are creeping up and up. They are now under more pressure from the likes of Liverpool and Chelsea and have to deal with two tricky games against Porto in the Champions League. We can definatly win this game and need to go in with that mentallity, we've beaten Liverpool who are just a few points behind now. Based on the facts we have a good chance of getting something.

Having said that no-one said it was easy. ;)

Also: What was Rooney's second card for? I missed MOTD and can't really see because of the quality of YouTube videos, did he throw the ball away or something?