IGNORED

Ferguson And Macgregor

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_5139503,00.html

Barry Fergeson and Allan MacGregor have been banned for playing Scotland FOR LIFE!!!!

Scottish FA have blown this way out of proportion if you ask me. A ban would be fine, but LIFE. For your captain and one of, if not the (in my opinion), bet british Keeper to be banned forever seems stupid! Very stupid.

No that is it....and the two fingers is debatable IMO, slightly, could just be a screen capture. If they did really mean to swear at the team then let them rot but i'm not sure if they did. Whatever the case Burley has clearly lost the dressing room. Sad really as under McLeish they where making progress.

It's very disappointing for the two of them, to be told you can never play for your country again I can only imagine would be heartbreaking.

One thing I noticed was David Weir is now captain of Rangers, good appointment IMO, was a good leader in his time at Everton, good luck to him in leading the Rangers.

No that is it....and the two fingers is debatable IMO, slightly, could just be a screen capture.

Look at the pictures HERE Jamie, try the pose yourself and then tell me that's not intentional. Definitely meant and ridiculously infantile. Who was it aimed at? Life ban is a bit extreme imo. I'd take their toys away and send them to their bedrooms personally :) .

Banned for life for getting pissed before a game and pulling two fingers? What has the world come to :rolleyes:

Or have I read wrong somwhere and something else has happened?

It seems a radical decision to ban them for life at Scotland. Both of them were very good players and as a result of this decion Scotland will be taking a step in the wrong direction. They did need to be punished for what they did yes, but taking away their careers forever seems very harsh. I would have expected something like being dropped from the team for a game, not for life.

And if Mark says there transfer listed I would have both of them. Quality players.

Banned for life for getting pissed before a game and pulling two fingers? What has the world come to :rolleyes:

Or have I read wrong somwhere and something else has happened?

Wasn't it after the Holland game?

Lifelong ban is A little harsh i think.

Edited by Churinga

Id have the keeper but not ferguson, he is shite.

Agreed aaron, look at what he did at Blackburn, the guy is a prick, a drunken prick at that!!!!!

What would happen if an English player started waving two fingers at all ensundry, I'd want him banning for life as well, I think the Scotts got it spot on!

Agreed aaron, look at what he did at Blackburn, the guy is a prick, a drunken prick at that!!!!!

What would happen if an English player started waving two fingers at all ensundry, I'd want him banning for life as well, I think the Scotts got it spot on!

I am glad they got a ban for life although its harsh they thought they where big and clever for a laugh and its on them now. I would never have Ferguson at Everton he's shite.