IGNORED

Rodwell

Louis

Excellent news, lots of people saying we needed him tied to new deal and it's done.

Could be an extremely special player...

In my match posting I described him as being better than Rooney at that age and he is, Shrek was all temper, aggression, hot headed arrogance...............not that any of those talents are bad but all together they made him potentially flawed, Rodwell oozes pure class, composure and undoubted top quality skill. That said one postee has said that he was unremarkable in yesterdays game so I might be mistaken, but I don't thinks so :P

In my match posting I described him as being better than Rooney at that age and he is, Shrek was all temper, aggression, hot headed arrogance...............not that any of those talents are bad but all together they made him potentially flawed, Rodwell oozes pure class, composure and undoubted top quality skill. That said one postee has said that he was unremarkable in yesterdays game so I might be mistaken, but I don't thinks so :P

Slow down people. He has played a very small number of games and doesn't need the pressure of being compared to Rooney etc.

Rooney was a special & very obivious talent and unlike you guys I don't see this yet in Rodwell.

The guy is basically still a child.

Slow down people. He has played a very small number of games and doesn't need the pressure of being compared to Rooney etc.

Rooney was a special & very obivious talent and unlike you guys I don't see this yet in Rodwell.

The guy is basically still a child.

At over six feet, skippered most sides he has been in, as cool as an ice cube (per Moyes) that is some kid..................take a closer look.

Why can't he be compare Rooney at the same age. Rooney hadn't had all that many more games and Rodders has played for us in Euro

Over the years to come the United's and Chelsea's will be in for him at which point it becomes a test of the clubs ambition and if we can afford to say no. I doubt if this lad will wear any t shirts pledging loyalty, he'll just do it

They already have been Jim. Both clubs had tried to poach him on the cheap before he signed his first pro deal with us.

Guest efctaxi
“Sometimes he’s nearly horizontal he’s that laid back,” said Moyes

lets just hope hes lying on his front then! :P

Let's hope playing for Everton doesn't bring him to his knees :D

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Don't get it to be honest. What's all the fuss about?

Someone more enlighted than me tell me why this kid is so talked about?

Has looked average to poor when I've seen him.

New topic merged with original topic .......... please look around the forum before starting a new Topic. Thanks.

Bill.

Don't get it to be honest. What's all the fuss about?

Someone more enlighted than me tell me why this kid is so talked about?

Has looked average to poor when I've seen him.

New topic merged with original topic .......... please look around the forum before starting a new Topic. Thanks.

Bill.

:P Hes strong ,tall, quick, good in the tackle, comfortable on the ball, athletic, good football brain, has a great attitude and only just turned 18 but apart from that he hasnt got anything really!

• 1 month later...
i like him as a player at the moment, when hes been thrown in the deep end hes handled it pretty well, i was impressed with his work ethic against tottenham too

He has dealt with what he has been told to do well. Still young and putting in performances like someone who has been playing the game for years and years. He will be something special when he gets older and I hope that he stays an Everton player for some time, he definatly has the capability to be a great great player at this club.

All the best to him, Rodders. B)