IGNORED

Rod Fanni

Agreed. I was sold at the name, sign him up.

Can you imagine on match days everyone walking around with Fanni on their backs :D

Haha quality name :lol:

Would be great ot hear the commentry if we brought him here .... Rodwell floats the ball over into the area which is directed at Fanni Fanni slips in the six yard area and seems to be in some pain it looks like Fanni has strained a muscle and Everton physio Rathbone needs to take a look at Fanni and asses if Fanni is fit to carry on.... :rolleyes: cant help it :P

• 5 months later...

Thought that Heitinga would be the answer at RB but it doesn't look that way does it?

He's not been great so far and was hyped to the max by some of the guys on here.

He's only played a handful of games and your already criticising? He's had a couple of very good games and one poor game (against pompey, but everyone was poor). I thought at the weekend he was great, and the fact that he leads the way in MOTM votes shows that most other people feel the same. With Hibbert resembeling something close to a good footballer at the moment as well then we actually have an abundance at right back, also we have Neill waiting in the wings. Neville, Gosling and Coleman can also all provide adequate cover. One of the very last positions in the team we need to look to at the moment is right back considering we have 6 possible options there at the moment.

Got to agree with the post above. I think Heitinga has played well so far barring the game at Pompey. I thought he was exceptional against Stoke and bullied there attackers for the whole game. I can see him becoming a fans favourite due to his no nonsense tackling. Johnny is also suited to the CB role, he can do a job at rb or cm but CB is where he is at this best. You could compare him to Jags i suppose in that way.

He's only played a handful of games and your already criticising? He's had a couple of very good games and one poor game (against pompey, but everyone was poor). I thought at the weekend he was great, and the fact that he leads the way in MOTM votes shows that most other people feel the same. With Hibbert resembeling something close to a good footballer at the moment as well then we actually have an abundance at right back, also we have Neill waiting in the wings. Neville, Gosling and Coleman can also all provide adequate cover. One of the very last positions in the team we need to look to at the moment is right back considering we have 6 possible options there at the moment.

I agree, just think back to when Jags came here...I for one thought we made a mistake buying him at the time until he settled at CB and became one of our best players (I hope he recaptures that form).

Johnny needs more time to show how good he is and what his position is.

When I've seen him at RB I haven't been convinced to be honest. I think he looks a lot better at centre back.

Of course he needs time to settle. Moyes may not have even bought him to play at RB?

I can remember reading an interview where JH said his best position was holding midfield.

When I've seen him at RB I haven't been convinced to be honest. I think he looks a lot better at centre back.

Of course he needs time to settle. Moyes may not have even bought him to play at RB?

I can remember reading an interview where JH said his best position was holding midfield.

i could see JH playin there aswell mate as his passing was head and shoulders above neville's. this would also rodwell the time to develop naturally instead of overusing him at such a young age

• 2 months later...