IGNORED

Tottenham (home)

adamsmith69

Guest efctaxi
:lol: You must have been asleep the couple of times Yobo let a Spurs player get on goal side of him.

He had a good game and did just about as good as Jags would have done.

Pienaars crossing and end result was crap again :lol::lol: ,asleep again, he's been our best player now for weeks.Today the movement by our front men was poor, JO and Fellaini never gave him much to play with!!Though I think it was Pienaar who played a fantastic ball through to Jo in the first half, shame he didn't put it away.

Yobo, Lescott, Baines and Neville all did pretty much what was expected of them today, second half they had Spurs in their back pocket.

You gave motm to Yobo.........I gave it to Piennar.....Some thought Baines!!.....someone might give it to Jo!!......I don't care what other people do :lol::lol:

I'm a taxi driver - therefore I am :D

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not a great performance.....rodwell man of the match for me....also thought gosling should have stayed on always capable of scoring he came closest today....im really worried about osman seems to have no pace whatsoever came on and done nothing saha the same will ossie be able to pick it up for the final....i think hes been poor for 2 months now.

That one chance was about the only real contribution he made today bar that he was shite on the ball and went missing for most of the game. I thought Rodwell had a good game made some superb tackles that lad is going to be a big big player in the years to come. I thought Pienaar had another good game ran himself into the ground again, Yobo was poor in the first half he kept drifting away from his man but got it together in the second.

to say gosling was shite is stupid we have a 19yr old player making his way in the first team he needs to play for experience...did you think he was shite against lpool he may be the reason we are at wembley give the lad a chance...by the way in the first halfe the whole side was poor.

What relevance has the Liverpool game got to do with today i suppose we should offer van der meyde a five year deal for the cross he put in what a daft comment :rolleyes: . Do you think he contributed much today and had a good game?

I think we all know he's young and needs experience but he's not some 16 year old kid we have picked out of a sunday league team and thrown into professional football they train to play at this level and if he plays well i would say so if he plays shite i would say so and he was poor today and was missing most of the game i like the lad and hope he does well but for me the last two games he's gone missing.

You sound abit childish with that post to be honest Patto by the way in the first halfe the whole side was poor Who said they played well the whole first half?

Edited by EFC-Paul

Guest efctaxi
What relevance has the Liverpool game got to do with today fuck all i suppose we should offer van der meyde a five year deal for the cross he put in what a daft comment :rolleyes: . Do you think he contributed much today and had a good game?

I think we all know he's young and needs experience but he's not some 16 year old kid we have picked out of a sunday league team and thrown into professional football they train to play at this level and if he plays well i would say so if he plays shite i would say so and he was poor today and was missing most of the game i like the lad and hope he does well but for me the last two games he's gone missing.

You sound like a little kid with that post to be honest Patto by the way in the first halfe the whole side was poor Who said they played well the whole first half? blah blah :speak_cool:

A bit strong innit mate ?

Gosling is certainly on the pitch for experience at the moment , and actually nearly scored :)

chill_pill.jpg

Edited by efctaxi

i must admit lads gosling doesn't look like the greatest talent in the world and he often goes missing in games but what moyes see's in him is that priceless ability to pop up with something special and he seems to have the knack of bein in the right place when opportunities arise,similar to cahill.

ok he needs to work on his all round game to justify being a regular starter but its times like these when he can get the chance to gain the experience of the prem.

i think most people would be moanin at moyes if the lads were only gettin 5 mins here and there off the bench!

A bit strong innit mate ?

Gosling is certainly on the pitch for experience at the moment , and actually nearly scored :)

chill_pill.jpg

Toned it down a tad just for you mate :lol: other then that it is not strong in the slightest just replying to points that hold no weight in todays game. We all know he needs experience no debate about that and no one has said otherwise hence the post and like i said bar that chance he had very little say in todays game people get judged on for performances ok you can take into account his age and so on but that doesnt stop a him being a good player or having a good game i dont see the problem with saying he had a bad game and for me doesnt look to have big potential.

I hope the lad does get more games and becomes a great player at the end of the day it will benifit Everton and thats why we post on here.

Edited by EFC-Paul

Howard - Untested.

Neville - Decent attacking outlet and good defensively.

Yobo - Had a few errors but was mainly all around solid, these games before Wembley will do him well.

Lescott - Didn't see him much and that was because he did nothing wrong. Did his job, good defending.

Baines - As usual, comes up great with Pienaar. Although most teams see our left side as a weak link now - I can't fathom as to how many times the Spurs waited for that left side to be exposed, but hey, wasn't it great when Yobo ran the pitch and made that tackle? Anyway, crossing wasn't his best today, but it will be on May 30.

Gosling - Didn't see much of him and he lacks a bit of pace, but just like Cahill/Fellaini, he's in the right place at the right time, unlucky to have struck the post and he was extremely composed to take that opportunity like he did. His all around game will improve, don't worry. I think his finishing is better than that of Osman TBH. :)

Rodwell - He is a naturally a CB so of course he didn't offer anything in the attack but defensively he is a beast. I love it when the man gets past him and he just charges them down with his huge body, sticks his lanky legs around them, just barely missing contact, and leaves the attacker calling for a foul.

Cahill - Stood his ground, good performance.

Pienaar - As usual, he worked his bloody arse off. His end product is improving which is great and while not perfect, is better than it was 3 months ago. He is improving and that is vital for Wembley - I reckon he will rip Ivanovic apart.

Fellaini - Typical Fellaini performance. Good flick ons, good holding up the ball, SOME meh passing. Did ok.

Jo - Underrated performance. Jo is great at making forward runs and he was unlucky on a number of occasions to be called offside when he wasn't. He would have kept running just like the Chelsea game. His finishing is pretty predictable though, anyone notice he just strikes it left foot low right corner every time? :P

Saha - Meh performance, couldn't even make a touch.

Osman - Some good passes but seriously looked lethargic.