IGNORED

Tottenham (home)

adamsmith69

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have done quite well against tottenham recently and i expect that to continue this weekend. Barring the Man Utd gamethey have been very impressive recently.

I am not sure what team we will put out.

2-1 to us.

Cahill and Jo

Yeah i dont wanna say goalscorers as the team could vary slightly again this coming weekend, who would believe everton are "rotating" there squad, even with current injuries lol... This will be tight i think, im going to say 1-0, going to stick my head out and say Yobo from a corner :):lol:

Beat Sunderland 2-0 so the good form is back.

Without Jagielka Tottenham will score. I'm going for a 3-1 win for us. I think that Fellaini will score first followed by Jo before Robbie Keane/Pavlechenkyo scores to goal to pull it back. With the second half kinda' wrapped up Leighton will fire home the third and win the game for us. Gomes will be the key factor for me, he's absolutely shite. Total waste of fuckin' money for them.

Should be a win. Let's hope it is.

Gomes will be the key factor for me, he's absolutely shite. Total waste of fuckin' money for them.

haven't watched him too much this year with the spurs, but at PSV last couple of years he was a great asset.. I think he'll definitely will come good for them.

i'm hoping we play better than the last couple of weeks and get a 2-0 win.. Jo and Jo.

I don't think that Gomes is shite. I think that he had a dodgey start but alot of that is to do with the coaching at the club, they would not allow him too keep on board his goalkeeping coach (though Harry let him be brought in, and he's improved since then), its the same with Cech. Scolari sacked off his goalkeeping coach when he first arrived as he wanted everything to be his own, Cech suffered, Hiddink comes in and brings back the coach and now Cech is slowly getting back to where he once was.

If anyone saw Gomes play for PSV you will know he is not a shite goalkeeper.

Gomes will be the key factor for me, he's absolutely shite. Total waste of fuckin' money for them.

In my opinion he's one of the best in the world. He started very bad at tottenham this year (I'm not arguing with that :) )

But he was super at psv and he's starting to prove himself at tott. the last few matches.

i think this can go both ways, but I'm going for 1_1

Edited by Churinga

Beat Sunderland 2-0 so the good form is back.

Without Jagielka Tottenham will score. I'm going for a 3-1 win for us. I think that Fellaini will score first followed by Jo before Robbie Keane/Pavlechenkyo scores to goal to pull it back. With the second half kinda' wrapped up Leighton will fire home the third and win the game for us. Gomes will be the key factor for me, he's absolutely shite. Total waste of fuckin' money for them.

Should be a win. Let's hope it is.

I wouldn't read too much into the win over Sunderland, i was at the game and although we played well, they were absolutely shocking, no desire to chase or want the ball, Spurs however are chasing 7th and europe, this will be a tough game with our minds set on the final, im going to say 1-1, Fellaini to score.

I wouldn't read too much into the win over Sunderland, i was at the game and although we played well, they were absolutely shocking, no desire to chase or want the ball, Spurs however are chasing 7th and europe, this will be a tough game with our minds set on the final, im going to say 1-1, Fellaini to score.

Seem to draw quite a lot at home to Spurs so will go for a draw again. Enough to guarantee us 6th place. 0 - 0.

I think we will either nick it 2-1 or it will be a 2-2 draw.

We are weaker at the back without Jags and i can see them causing us problems i think Howard will be key for us, Gomez is a dodgy keeper regarless of past performances in a weaker league for a different club in a different country all that im interested in is his form for Spurs and that is poor i think both keepers will play a big part in this game.

Edited by EFC-Paul

Gomez is a dodgy keeper regarless of past performances in a weaker league for a different club in a different country all that im interested in is his form for Spurs and that is poor i think both keepers will play a big part in this game.

The five they conceded at Old Trafford aside they've conceded only five in their last ten games.

I wouldn't describe that as poor form :) .

Guest efctaxi

4-0 to Spurs .

Obviously the ref will have a wedge rolled up somewhere safe from Fat Arry . Possibly up his Fat Airy .

The five they conceded at Old Trafford aside they've conceded only five in their last ten games.

I wouldn't describe that as poor form :) .

If you could round off his first season in terms of form i would without doubt say its poor some credit has to go the back four and rest of the players its like Howard with his clean sheets that would not have happend if not for our back four and Neville mopping up, you stat whore :lol:

Edited by EFC-Paul

Another I am nervous about!

We do have a fairly good (recent) record against this lot, but 'Arry appears to have got them playing better lately, one thrashing aside they have pretty much stopped other teams from scoring, even Gomes is finally showing good form of late!

Am praying for a win to keep the pressure on the Villains (Which will also guarantee 6th at least) but I think the best we can hope for is a draw...

Spurs are better now than they were before Harry took over. They have a lot to play for I think and in that event will prove to be a tough nut for us to crack.

I suspect it will be a close game and it will probably end at 2 - 1.

I am just not sure which way.

Hopefully to us.

COYB