IGNORED

Tottenham (home)

adamsmith69

What happened to Hibbert?

Anyway, my line up going by worst case scenario of Osman AND Jacobsen being out.

----------------Saha

---------------------Fellaini

----Pienaar-----Cahill-----Castillo-----Gosling----

----Baines-----Lescott-----Yobo-----Neville----

----------------------Howard

Subs: Nash, Rodwell, Vaughan, Wallace, Baxter, Agard.

Best case scenario:

----------------Saha

---------------------Fellaini

----Pienaar-----Cahill-----Neville-----Osman----

----Baines-----Lescott-----Yobo-----Jacobsen----

----------------------Howard

Subs: Nash, Gosling, Rodwell, Vaughan, Castillo, Wallace.

Nontheless, from now until the F.A cup final, we have to hope that One of the ones of our MAIN starting XI don't get injured, or we'll be seeing more of Wallace and Baxter etc. :/

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

link doesnt work?

Do you have Veetle downloaded if not it only takes a min probably the best site around for streams.

Not looking good so far Spurs are dominating and look like they will grab a goal with the way its going.

Edited by EFC-Paul

Started to even out in the last 20 had one or two decent chances Spurs are looking the most threatening but dont look like they have the end product. As usual Pienaar is playing well and Lescott has looked solid at the back Rodwell is having a ok game broke a few attacks up and seems to getting about well not so great from Gosling he looks very slow with the ball.

If it carries on like this i can see us knicking it 1-0 in the last ten with Jo bagging the goal B)

Edited by EFC-Paul

Half-time 0-0. Dull and we were dominated for the first 35 mins, we started to come into it for the last 10 mins there and started to get on the ball and force them to backtrack.

There are filling the centre back and centre midfield positions and we were struggling for space.

Despite what the commentators have been saying I've thought Rodwell has looked good on the ball, Cahill really putting in a shift on defence, Pienaar doing a lot of work but Baines has been kept in his left-back position by Hutton. Neville has looked good, Gosling is putting a lot of effort in but no product, Jo is doing very well some great running from him and the centre-backs are solid enough, though Yobo switched off giving Keane an open run through the channel and letting him cut along the byline with tons of space, we'd be down if Keane had picked a better pass.

EDIT: Knew I forgot somebody, Fellaini is one of our top players out there atm, finding space and giving good flick ons. Really making the centre-backs work. Looked good on the ball too and passing has been good.

Last 10 minutes are giving me hope, COYB!

Edited by Grarghsies

I see Fulham are 3-1 up against Villa now if we can manage a goal here then we can be properly in 5th.

I'm just not sure we're gonna do it though, I can see this finishing goalless somehow, but then we'd only be a point behind em so still all to play for!!

Guest efctaxi

0-0 :mellow:

Very good 2nd half performance , but nowhere near a goal .

Not sure why he took Jo off . Personally I would have brought Fellaini off instead .

Thought Yobo played well again , as did Pienaar and Baines , though our crossing was poor .

Why no Jacobsen ?

Edited by efctaxi

Struggled to break Spurs down.....end of story.

Dissapointed with Fellaini and Jo, and I'd rather have seen Vaughan on instead of Saha.

Good games as usual from Pienaar and Baines and I thought that was a very good 90mins under his belt for Rodwell.

That was just the kind of game where you need Arteta!

Man of the match as usual Pienaar, not really much compotition I'm afraid.

Struggled to break Spurs down.....end of story.

Dissapointed with Fellaini and Jo, and I'd rather have seen Vaughan on instead of Saha.

Good games as usual from Pienaar and Baines and I thought that was a very good 90mins under his belt for Rodwell.

That was just the kind of game where you need Arteta!

Man of the match as usual Pienaar, not really much compotition I'm afraid.

Agreed mate pretty much sums it up for me aswell

Guest efctaxi

Personally I thought Yobo was our motm .

Didn't put a foot wrong all game and read each situation well . Pienaars crossing and end result was crap again , even if he played well in other areas of his game .

How can that give him motm ?

Personally I thought Yobo was our motm .

Didn't put a foot wrong all game and read each situation well . Pienaars crossing and end result was crap again , even if he played well in other areas of his game .

How can that give him motm ?

:lol: You must have been asleep the couple of times Yobo let a Spurs player get on goal side of him.

He had a good game and did just about as good as Jags would have done.

Pienaars crossing and end result was crap again :lol::lol: ,asleep again, he's been our best player now for weeks.Today the movement by our front men was poor, JO and Fellaini never gave him much to play with!!Though I think it was Pienaar who played a fantastic ball through to Jo in the first half, shame he didn't put it away.

Yobo, Lescott, Baines and Neville all did pretty much what was expected of them today, second half they had Spurs in their back pocket.

You gave motm to Yobo.........I gave it to Piennar.....Some thought Baines!!.....someone might give it to Jo!!......I don't care what other people do :lol::lol: