IGNORED

Jonas Olsson

You might not remember me but I'm your local Albion fan :)

I'd be devastated if Olly left us, none of us Albion fans heard of him when he first came and was like who's this lad then ? He was a bit shaky at the start of the season as some of you might know as we played you early on. But oh boy has he improved or what, one of the best centre backs I've ever seen at the Albion. His positioning sense isn't the best but he loves his tackle and is immense in the air and can bring the ball out and pass which is his main attribute. Most of us want him as captain next year to replace Greening who's getting on a bit sadly. If you did offer him a contract I cant see him turning down top 6 football most seasons and getting the chance to play in Europe instead of going to Leicester ( Oh the fun we are in for next season! ) He'd be a good signing for any team bar the top 4. Cant see him getting into your team though ahead of dingle Lescott and Jagielka who I rate as one of the best CB in the prem. Don't expect to get him for anything under 5m though as our Chairman gets immense deals like Kamara and Koumas for a combined fee of 12m. Feel free to send us a couple of players on loan next season after this shocking season. Good luck for the rest of the season and next.

Guest efctaxi
You might not remember me but I'm your local Albion fan :)

I'd be devastated if Olly left us, none of us Albion fans heard of him when he first came and was like who's this lad then ? He was a bit shaky at the start of the season as some of you might know as we played you early on. But oh boy has he improved or what, one of the best centre backs I've ever seen at the Albion. His positioning sense isn't the best but he loves his tackle and is immense in the air and can bring the ball out and pass which is his main attribute. Most of us want him as captain next year to replace Greening who's getting on a bit sadly. If you did offer him a contract I cant see him turning down top 6 football most seasons and getting the chance to play in Europe instead of going to Leicester ( Oh the fun we are in for next season! ) He'd be a good signing for any team bar the top 4. Cant see him getting into your team though ahead of dingle Lescott and Jagielka who I rate as one of the best CB in the prem. Don't expect to get him for anything under 5m though as our Chairman gets immense deals like Kamara and Koumas for a combined fee of 12m. Feel free to send us a couple of players on loan next season after this shocking season. Good luck for the rest of the season and next.

Good luck to you too mate .

I hoped you might get a few results again , but your club need a few players to stay in the Prem .

I like your manager , and look forward to seeing him back in the Prem with WBA again soon .

As for a transfer , if he went to Villa , he wouldn't need to move house etc etc , so they might be favourites I guess .

Remember you Baggies! Welcome back mate (:

For me WBA are already down and it would be good to start preparing for the Prem-Champ yo-yo. The team is good enough to get back up from the Championship and one of these years your board will get it right and sign the right players. Carson is a good goalkeeper but the defence was just terrible when it was played at Goodison. I would say that you were down to be honest but good luck for the future - Sorry for being so negative :)

18: Newcastle United

19: Middlesbrough

20: West Bromwich Albion

• 3 years later...

Im actually not being sarcastic. I would seriously hate to loose Heitinga, but i really do think Jonas Ohlsson would be a great addition to the Everton defence.

He always gives it his all.

I think he will figure in the euros this year. Maybe start against england.

Guest blueboy122

At least without a world class cb ion the bench anymore, it will be less frustrating watching Jags not get dropped each week.

Thats one positive yeah

he's almost 30 though and never really stood out to me...but each to their own i guess..he's not close to heitinga imo

Thats the thing tho, you dont want a cb to stand out. It usually means hes made a mistake if he stands out. Jonas rarely makes mistakes. He gets rid of the ball.