IGNORED

Lorik Cana

He'd be like another Olivier Dacourt, loads of ability but the refs over here will jump on him immediately and he'll get booked for even looking at the wrong players. This would take something away from his game which seems to be a massive part.

Looks like he can play but can't see this happening to be honest.

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He'd be like another Olivier Dacourt, loads of ability but the refs over here will jump on him immediately and he'll get booked for even looking at the wrong players. This would take something away from his game which seems to be a massive part.

Looks like he can play but can't see this happening to be honest.

Can't see alot of transfers happening

That You Tube footage is very funny.

I am torn - my head says, we can't afford to use up a big slice of limited tranfer budget on someone who will be suspended so much, let alone paying him£40k a week to have his suit on and sit in the stands.

But then heart over head, says get him, it will be worth the laughs. Never mind Gerrard, Ronaldo, etc that he kicks up in the air, Nicky effin Barmby is back in the Prem this season...

Off Topic.

surely 4 2 3 1 would be a perfect formation for us this season if we can sign 2 central midfielders, I wouldn't mind if we only signed 2 and nothing else as long as they were class.

a few names been mentioned have been Cana, Moutinho, Fernandes, M'bia, Johnson & Tymoschuk

If we can persuade just 2 of these to join us we could end up with a quality team. ( I no I have said this alot before )

Imo I think we have probably give up on moutinho because we probably couldnt afford him and another 2 so why not get manny for 8 million and Cana for probably the same amount? 16 million spends isnt to much to ask for.

----------------------HOWARD------------------------

NEVILLE-----YOBO-------------JAGS------LESCOTT

--------------CANA------------FERNANDES-----------

ARTETA--------------CAHILL-----------------PIENAAR

-----------------------YAKUBU--------------------------

It would be amazing how much better we would be with just them 2 added, all them midfielders on that list could do that job and its not like they all have 20 million price tags, I no its easy for me to say this but how hard can it be, they have all been linked with leaving there teams, why not offer for them all and see what happens then choose.

Off Topic.

surely 4 2 3 1 would be a perfect formation for us this season if we can sign 2 central midfielders, I wouldn't mind if we only signed 2 and nothing else as long as they were class.

a few names been mentioned have been Cana, Moutinho, Fernandes, M'bia, Johnson & Tymoschuk

If we can persuade just 2 of these to join us we could end up with a quality team. ( I no I have said this alot before )

Imo I think we have probably give up on moutinho because we probably couldnt afford him and another 2 so why not get manny for 8 million and Cana for probably the same amount? 16 million spends isnt to much to ask for.

----------------------HOWARD------------------------

NEVILLE-----YOBO-------------JAGS------LESCOTT

--------------CANA------------FERNANDES-----------

ARTETA--------------CAHILL-----------------PIENAAR

-----------------------YAKUBU--------------------------

It would be amazing how much better we would be with just them 2 added, all them midfielders on that list could do that job and its not like they all have 20 million price tags, I no its easy for me to say this but how hard can it be, they have all been linked with leaving there teams, why not offer for them all and see what happens then choose.

No place for Ossie?

has fernandes looked any werer near as good as ossie?

im no fan of ossie, often been my scapegoat, but manny is no better than him

dont agree steve, manny shown moments of class that Osman just wouldn't do, dont get me wrong I like ossie, he's a good player to have in the squad but he wouldnt exactly get a game for a champions league team would he? I bet fernandes would. People critised Manny for being inconsistent but I think thats what Osmans problem is.