IGNORED

Lorik Cana

Us Arsenal and the barcodes linked with Cana again.

Would love this one to come off.... well id love anything to come off!

Marseille captain Lorik Cana has not ruled out a move away from the Mediterranean club this summer.

Cana, who joined OM from Paris St Germain in 2005, has twice been runner-up in the Coupe de France during that time, but cited the lack of any winner's medals with his club as a reason to move on.

"Unfortunately, despite all the good results, we haven't been able to win anything," he told French newspaper La Provence.

"I'm going into my fourth year, I'm captain, so there's a certain recognition. I identify myself with this club that I loved when I was kid.

"That doesn't necessarily mean that I'm going to stay here for the rest of my career."

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everton line up £5m swoop for Marseille's marauding captain

Last updated at 15:15 26 February 2008

Everton are lining up a £5million swoop for Marseille captain Lorik Cana.

Goodison boss David Moyes is keen to sign the Albania international during the summer transfer window, according to French website mercato365.com, but the Toffees are likely to face competition from Bayern Munich and Roma for the midfielder's services.

Moyes' scouts reportedly watched the 24-year-old turn in a star performance during Marseille's 3-0 UEFA Cup triumph over Spartak Moscow a fortnight ago.

:D :D :D Check the date of the article, that was back in february.

I so much want him in our midfield! Him, Moutinho and Fletcher! please bring all three of them in!

Then our midfield is complete, and we only need a right back, Ochoa and another striker.. Bent?

We still don't have a left winger, except van der Meyde yet,though...

Say

Cana £5 mill

Fletcher £3 mill

Moutinho £15 mill

That is £23 mill on our midfield.

Than we could probably not buy Darren Bent.. and Ochoa will be expensive too. Around £5 mill I guess.

Bent on loan could work... Milito on loan...?

I so much want him in our midfield! Him, Moutinho and Fletcher! please bring all three of them in!

Then our midfield is complete, and we only need a right back, Ochoa and another striker.. Bent?

We still don't have a left winger, except van der Meyde yet,though...

Say

Cana £5 mill

Fletcher £3 mill

Moutinho £15 mill

That is £23 mill on our midfield.

Than we could probably not buy Darren Bent.. and Ochoa will be expensive too. Around £5 mill I guess.

Bent on loan could work... Milito on loan...?

I thought Pienaar did well for us on the left wing last season, how could you forget him.

I'd rather have .........

Moutinho... £15m

Fernandes. £8m

M'bia.........£5m

Total.........£28m

We should have enough money from whatever this years budget was, £15m maybe, then add to that the 5 million Mcfadden money that was never spent, and then whatever we get on the AJ deal, should have a few pounds to spare.

I thought Pienaar did well for us on the left wing last season, how could you forget him.

Hm. well. what I actually thought was that he's not a pure left winger. he can also play right and central. but so can vdM. I guess I just forgot about him. but he's absolutely better than nothing :-)

Guest blueboy122

Yer i agree with mikels left tezzer! he is off his head. but i want to see him at Goodison he looks quality thats exactly what we need abit of a tough guy who isnt scared to get stuck in. he is an absolute beast in a tackle but he offers more than that he has great engery and will chase just lik carsley did but quicker he has also got a good footballing brain and and make an excellent pass.

would be a quality signing would prefer him to mbia in my opion!

I'd rather have .........

Moutinho... £15m

Fernandes. £8m

M'bia.........£5m

Total.........£28m

We should have enough money from whatever this years budget was, £15m maybe, then add to that the 5 million Mcfadden money that was never spent, and then whatever we get on the AJ deal, should have a few pounds to spare.

Sounds very good to me, if we get this lot then maybe a striker on loan. who was that barca boy we were linked with? saviola was it?

Edited by Chris the Blue

I see what you mean, no prisoners for this one. would be funny to see him kick gerard all over the pitch though :lol:

Yeah it would be funny watching him in derby match. Keep having to go back and watch the video again, as I said earlier he would gain cult status at Everton.

Edited by Mikels Left Tezzer

Check him out here http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=EL_bZAdOKhk you will see what I mean.

i realise after watching that video, he's crazy!!!!!!!!!!

but still, that kind of aggression and hard working determination is a million times better than watching some of those pricks around the world who dive all the time trying to get free kicks and penalties.

i wouldnt mind seeing lorik cana come to everton, would certainly be a player we'd never forget :P

:lol: Absolute fruit loop!!! Get him signed!

Reminds me of a t-shirt I saw years ago, when big Dunc had Mcateer in an headlock on the floor. Caption said @40,00 Evertonians wish they were big Dunc'. Or something like that.

Looks to have a fair bit of skill about him aswell.

Ill think this guy could be useful hammer on defensive midfield. Hard working and scareless, and ill just guess, but think hes teammates love to have him on own side ;) aswell he is a captain there so he cant be asshole on the dressingroom either. How bad hes cardrecords are at france? Im starting to love him already :arrowhead: :jerry: :wub:

Cana is a good player however very aggressive and will possibly have a problem with the scrict refs we have in this country.

Take into account the french league is well known for soft refs and he has still had 26 YELLOW CARDS IN LAST 2 YEARS!!!

Just worry will spend too long on suspensions rather than playing games.

Be great watching him kick the s@*t our of Stevie G tho!!!

Cana is a good player however very aggressive and will possibly have a problem with the scrict refs we have in this country.

Take into account the french league is well known for soft refs and he has still had 26 YELLOW CARDS IN LAST 2 YEARS!!!

Just worry will spend too long on suspensions rather than playing games.

Be great watching him kick the s@*t our of Stevie G tho!!!

This bloke would a legend at Goodison, with all the prima donnas we have over here he'll be a hit. Love to see him go through bentley too