IGNORED

Champions League Final

Barcelona where a different class tonight. There can be no real complaints from United. No poor decisions from the ref which was good, but Barca just went to show that on there day they are leagues apart from anyone else in world football. Guardiola has done fantastically in his first season so fair play to him.

Guest efctaxi

Their heads went down big time .

During the first 10 minutes , Barcelona were terrified , but United allowed them to score a stupid goal .

After that , Barca just played keep ball and United were frustrated .

Annoying to watch United play so bad .

Just watching 'Your on Sky Sports', and its amazing how many Liverpool fans are ringing in to talk about the game tonight.

One lad got asked if he thought any Prem team could have lived with Barcelona after the way they started tonight.... No priizes for guessing his answer!

Just watching 'Your on Sky Sports', and its amazing how many Liverpool fans are ringing in to talk about the game tonight.

One lad got asked if he thought any Prem team could have lived with Barcelona after the way they started tonight.... No priizes for guessing his answer!

shame, i think i know this one :/

as soon as Barca got the measure of United it was all over, there was only one team in it................................ I think the likes of Carrick, Scholes and Nevile will be moved out and a rebuild started. I can also see them trying to move Berbatov on as he is lost in that line up

How long will it be before their fans start questioning SAF, he made mistakes tonight, big time

First of all I don't think that SAF will get the boot after a game like this, it was a mistake but he'll be kept in charge and will come close to doing the full cup victory once again this season. Vidic didn't play like he can and looked like the same player that got riddled by Fernando Torres that game, most of the United team failed to make impact and there needs to be some changes come summer.

Berbatov came out and said that he would be reluctant to take a penalty after he missed against us. I think that that has shook his all round game because he hasn't looked like the world-class player everyone made him out to be. He could well have had his last season under the Old Trafford roof.

terrible from man utd didnt get a sniff after barca's first goal. had no one to control the midfield and take it by the scruff! think he made a mistake not playin scholes myself ahead of anderson. anderson was shocking in the first half until he went off and tevez just ran around again! carrick was terrible he kept goin for the 50 yard passes all the time and they were goin nowhere! they needed a roy keane last night! bet they're missin phil right now :P