IGNORED

Champions League Final

I'm just hoping for a good game, and I think there could be goals in it, especially with the weakness of Barca's defence and the strenght of there attack. It really could go either way.

There is alot of talk about it being Messi vs Ronaldo, but tbh I think that the two players that will really have a impact on the game are Xavi and Carrick. They both have the ability (though Xavi is clearly better) to pick out that killer pass from the centre of the park. I think those are the two players that will have the most influence on the game. Too much attention is going to be paid on the wings and both teams will have been drilled on this, i think the decisive action will happen in the centre and these two will be at the heart of it.

Guest efctaxi

I think Rooney is Barcas biggest threat , and I don't see Barca dealing with him .

Ronaldo gets the headlines , but Rooney runs the show imho .

im not overly bothered who wins but the weakness of the barca defence as mentioned coupled with the fact both abidal and alves are both suspended and i think they're the best part of the defence for barca. pique needs to turn up for that defence to have any chance, puyol and marquez dont have the pace to deal with rooney etc. possibly toure at the back again? and im not sure pique is that quick to be honest. messi struggled against ashley cole and i think evra is a better full back but you cant bet against messi i guess. they will have henry back too this time so no need for the young lad in midfield they played last time. im just hopin for a good match

It will be a good game of football to watch with Manchester United coming out on top. Barcelona have a great team but Manchester seems to work a lot better and will have the edge out there tonight. Cristiano Ronaldo will run the midfield and Wayne Rooney will be out in attack causing much problems for the Barcelona defence. In my opinion it will be 3-1 to United.

Rooney

Scholes (is he playing? If he does I have a feeling he will score)

C.Ronaldo

No prizes for guessing who Platini is supporting B)

Not overly bothered who wins it but like everyone hope it's a good game.

If I had to pick who I wanted to win I'd go for Barcelona...just, but I think United will just edge it.

May the best team win is what I say...doesn't always happen.

I don't think any. I'm not sure though. This was the last season we would get any money from the deal but I think we only get money from the first time they won the CL. It was a confusing deal so i'm not really sure.

Your right that its the last year we get any money but I thought we still stood to get some dosh if they win tonight

Ah well if not come on Barca!!!

Edited by duncanmckenzieismagic

couldn't disagree more .. this game is pretty good imo ... barcelona is playing awesome, just controlling everything .. ManU look lost, first time this year they've met a team that's better than them this year ..

if ManU want to do anything they need to get control of that midfield, Iniesta-Xavi are omnipresent.

Only one winner unless United turn it around completely in the second half.

Men against boys for most of the first 45.

Very enjoyable. Seems like Barcelona might just be good enough to join us as the only teams to deny United a trophy this year :P .

Guest efctaxi

There is currently too much distance between the United players when they attack .

They're not playing bad , but need some wise words at half time .

An extra midfield player needed .