IGNORED

Moutinho

In the case of freddie lunberg (Arsenal) they wanted him off the wage bill but he didnt want to go, so arsenal put a fee of 5 million on him and west ham bought him but 3 million of the fee went to pay the remainder of freddie's contract.(wages).

Now west ham and freddie have come to a mutual agreement and they let him go on a free, he can now choose any club he wants and they wont have to pay a fee for him.

i reckon love would be great i saw him in the copa america lot long ago ang he fired in loads of goals against decent teams.

m'bia yes for 4m no for 6m

smith nooooooooo

wish we could sign moutinho perfect partner for osman in centre midfield and with cahill just ahead

Will add this here as its not a rumour but I saw on Sky Sports that Cardiff have rejected a bid from an unnamed club for Joe Ledley.

I know we was looking at him a little while ago (according to reports)

Just wondering if maybe its us?

We were linked with this lad towards the end of last season, and then put the bid in for Ramsey who went to Arsenal.

This lad is a decent player (from what I've seen), scored a few good goals at the right time (FA Cup was a big one) and tbh when I saw that about someone making a bid I wondered if it may be us. However, according to reports we tracked him all of last season, sniffed around him for £4-5m and then ran for cover when they quoted £8m.

Maybe DM has gone back in now that no-one else seems to be interested in joining us??? I'd hope that he's not going in for £8m now though as that would smack of panic purchase for that price. Also, would Cardiff be willing/ need to sell him after getting good money for Ramsey- they said they didn't need to sell when we last went looking.

As much as we need bodies, I think this would be a massive come down from the players we have been linked with this summer. Moutinho- highly regarded all around Europe, Ledley, highly regarded in Cardiff.

That's not to say I wouldn't welcome a midfielder with open arms... :D

Good players do become available on loan! How did we get Arteta, Pienar, Fernandes and Ferguson (to name but a few good loan signings) in the first place?

If Love's agent led the club to believe that he was available on loan and we acted in good faith, then there really is nothing else to be said about it.... apart from his agent is dodgy as fook!

Edited by DonKey

Good players do become available on loan! How did we get Arteta, Pienar, Fernandes and Ferguson (to name but a few good loan signings) in the first place?

If Love's agent led the club to believe that he was available on loan, then there really is nothing you can do is there?

All of those were struggling at their respective clubs though and needed to go, Love is an important player for them.

All of those were struggling at their respective clubs though and needed to go, Love is an important player for them.

Love wants to leave CSKA after a fallout with management, he will leave just on a permanent signing though. Everton won't spend 15m on an untested player in the Premiership, stands to reason. I would risk it, but its easy to see why Everton won't.

I guess its the same with Moutinho, good player but 18m? forward the season and he turns out pony, how do you re-coup that? Football has gone crazy and old BK is right if your Chelsea it don't matter losing 20m on a crap player because they won't feel the pinch, we spend 20m at the moment and to be frank if the player is crap we are fooked.

^^^^^ Thing is though these players you mention seem to want to play here although........

Their clubs will continue to ask for stupid money unless they put in transfer requests....

I bet if Mountino put in a transfer request hed go for around 12million

Love prob around 10million

We just dot have the pull of the "big 4" plus everyone in the world now knows we are desperae to make a signing.......

^^^^^ Thing is though these players you mention seem to want to play here although........

Their clubs will continue to ask for stupid money unless they put in transfer requests....

I bet if Mountino put in a transfer request hed go for around 12million

Love prob around 10million

We just dot have the pull of the "big 4" plus everyone in the world now knows we are desperae to make a signing.......

Your right DM, if it were Manure after those players, they would have the transfer request in that day. We are deperate so the money starts climbing, which is something we have tried to dispell since Moyes took over and got a rep as not paying over the odds for players. Once these players realise that Manure, Chelski, Redshite, and Arse aren't intrested they may have to lower their ambitions. Catch 22, if the players come we would be challenging, they obviously don't trust their ability to influence a team.

^^^^^^ Ala Mr Arshavin :lol::lol:

Ive allways loved the way """" INSERT TEAM HERE """ played football... I think """" INSERT TEAM HERE """ play my type of football

Hes priced himself out of any sort of move gambling that all the top clubs will fall over backwards to sign him..

Edited by DangerMouse

i reckon love would be great i saw him in the copa america lot long ago ang he fired in loads of goals against decent teams.

m'bia yes for 4m no for 6m

smith nooooooooo

wish we could sign moutinho perfect partner for osman in centre midfield and with cahill just ahead

how can u be so picky over 2 million when we have 2 decent midfielders fit

Edited by Blue4Ever

If the news is true about a delegation going over to speak to him, then they may yet be light at the end of the tunnel. Then again :rolleyes:

It was on SSN this morning so there must be an ounce of truth in it, I believe it was generated from the daily mail though.

"God it's me Sven again, If we get Moutinho I will give up smoking scouts honour"

It was just reported again on SSN, but this time it was properly mentioned, not just reading from the Daily Mail which they did this morning. Just saying that apparently Sporting had lowered there valuation of Joao, lowering from 22m to around 17m. To be honest if they are willing to lower there price then it really shows that they are willing to sell.

I still have a very small glimmer of hope for this one, very small glimmer of hope though mind!!!