IGNORED

Moutinho

I've done a google for "braga sporting streaming" and found a few places, so yeah, there might be a streaming somewhere.

as for the insults, i know he's more pissed off at the situation and current affairs than he is with me, so it's ok.

and as for signings, and the failure of m'bia and moutinho, and no decent backups, well, it gets me thinking. if, indeed, they offered 16 or 18M, as was last reported, why wasn't that money used for other signings?? are they saving it up for january, or is it that the payment method was so phased that they don't really have none atm??? I mean, if that's the case, how can you enter a transfer season without cash to spend, and STILL aim for players like JM and M'bia???

IS it just me, or something doesn't add up?

No it's not just you Sporting, this is the usual life of an Evertonian!

To be honest, if there are problems with cashflow etc. I think we would all be a lot happier if the club came out and said so rather than these ridiculous feigned attempts at signing big money players.

I hope I'm made to eat these words but I'm becoming more and more disillusioned by the minute!

I've done a google for "braga sporting streaming" and found a few places, so yeah, there might be a streaming somewhere.

as for the insults, i know he's more pissed off at the situation and current affairs than he is with me, so it's ok.

and as for signings, and the failure of m'bia and moutinho, and no decent backups, well, it gets me thinking. if, indeed, they offered 16 or 18M, as was last reported, why wasn't that money used for other signings?? are they saving it up for january, or is it that the payment method was so phased that they don't really have none atm??? I mean, if that's the case, how can you enter a transfer season without cash to spend, and STILL aim for players like JM and M'bia???

IS it just me, or something doesn't add up?

Don't worry mate, not one person with at least two brain cells here actually believes he is coming anymore. We all knew he wouldn't be here for a very long time tbh.

And Jonny Z Car. Please stop posting such garbage. Using wiki as a source. Jesus, come on boy. Don't make crap up like "Joao is in England" Its clearly not true. You can't back it up. Stop making up shit!

Well, I really fell for you guys. Since I've been here I've developed a soft spot for EFC, and it hurts to see the sorry state you're in. and trust me, i can relate. I'm a fan of what everyone sees as the lesser of the Big Three here in Portugal. Benfica are terrible on the squad side of things, they change teams every year, change coaches every year, but they still manage to move huge crouds, and have cash to buy players every single season. Porto are still reaping the beneficts of having mourinho as a coach, which got them a uefa and CL cups, and they have financial independence to keep themselves at the top.

We, however, have been slowly growing, making new stars, then selling them, and now, for the 1st time, we've got out head above the water, so i see us as very strong contenders.

but trust me, when you go 18 years without a championship, you hurt. and we did. a lot. so i know how you guys feel.

hey sporting forever, did you ever think he'd leave and come to everton? ever ever? you must have been scared when he 'was in liverpool' over the weekend?

was he?

i never read anything about that over here.

when he gave that interview where he said he wanted to leave, I, like most fans, felt betrayed, but i know a bit more now about why he said what he said, and he hasn't given me any more reasons to doubt his commitment, so i've let bygones be bygones.

As for him leaving, I wasn't (still am not) worried. I think we can replace him, maybe not easily, but we definetly have solutions, and had prospects in line in case he left, so i trust the leaders with that. OFC, for that happen you would have to have payed what we asked, and since you didn't, he's staying...

to me, this is zahavi's fault. he clearly misrepresented the situation to EFC, and look what came out of it.