IGNORED

Just Popped In To Say Hello

GoldfishMemory

Got a bit pissed at myself after "excessive internet usage" was used as one of the reasons I got sacked from my job heance the no show after march last year. Since then I've been working for a building firm and not playing on the internet much but I've recently been made redundant which is a bitch so while I was on the net making pointless applications to shit jobs I won't even get shortlisted for I thought I'd pop in and see how you all were.

Unfortunatly Mike I've not stolen Pat how long has he been AWOL?

Unfortunatly Mike I've not stolen Pat how long has he been AWOL?

He's been off a long time....popped in early in the year but not posted for more than a year I'd guess. Upheaval in his life sadly, "lost his way" he said. Hopefully he's sorted/sorting himself out :) .

hope you find yourself a decent job, that sucks.

Ta lad ;)

I just roll with the punches, it'll sort it's self out soon enough. Nice to get me some pennies in before Europe tho somehow I don't think bunking on planes will be an option!

He's been off a long time....popped in early in the year but not posted for more than a year I'd guess. Upheaval in his life sadly, "lost his way" he said. Hopefully he's sorted/sorting himself out :) .

Well I hope he's well always seemed to know how to calm a stuation Pat or quote us sumat to bamboozle our minds

Edited by GoldfishMemory