IGNORED

Josh Thompson

Im hoping the S*n arnt suggesting what I think they are.......

do they think Moysie is really that daft......

You think they're suggesting Moyes would replace Lescott with an 18 year old?

He'd just be another signing we make this summer to sit in the reserves, so if the Sun think that then they're retarded.

You think they're suggesting Moyes would replace Lescott with an 18 year old?

He'd just be another signing we make this summer to sit in the reserves, so if the Sun think that then they're retarded.

I hate to break it to you, but I think this has already been concluded! The S*n are retarded.

:lol:

I hate to break it to you, but I think this has already been concluded! The S*n are retarded.

:lol:

It's in their standard job application terms and conditions,

"Anywun wiv a three didgit IQ need knot aply as theyl b snubbed (unless theyve got big tits)."

It's in their standard job application terms and conditions,

"Anywun wiv a three didgit IQ need knot aply as theyl b snubbed (unless theyve got big tits)."

What an oxymoron... ;) dream girls like that just don't exist. Mind you, I do know a few guys who could easy fit into that category :D

What an oxymoron... ;) dream girls like that just don't exist. Mind you, I do know a few guys who could easy fit into that category :D

aoibhinn.jpg

Aoibhinn Ní Shúilleabháin.

First class honours in theoretical physics, and Masters degrees in Maths and Biology.

Also a former Rose of Tralee, former The Panel (Irish version of Mock The Week, we had Dara first!) regular and just an all-round stunner.

They exist alright, just none of us stand a chance :P