IGNORED

What Would Be Your 3 Transfers With 20M?

I think we need to spend our money on 4 or 5 decent players that will be pushing for places in our first team & a starting right back :lol:

The first eleven are good enough at the moment to achive a top 6 finish... just like last season..... Im just worried about the number of games......

Edited by DangerMouse

Van der Vaart could be an option if we get the lescott money and brought in Senderos, he is looking to leave and with only hamburg showing interest maybe we could just have a chance of getting him.

No offence mate but hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahh not a f@@king chance, we can't even sign a guy from Sheff Utd let alone one of the best teams in the world. I'd like Huntelaar here but it won't happen

Edited by Chris the Blue

I think we need to spend our money on 4 or 5 decent players that will be pushing for places in our first team & a starting right back :lol:

The first eleven are good enough at the moment to achieve a top 6 finish... just like last season..... Im just worried about the number of games......

I agree with DMouse on this, Moyes has already said he's happy with his 1st 11 and he is looking for squad players who can give some of the established 1st teamers a rest.

Given that we have £20m my acceptable targets(squad Fillers)would be .........

Stephen Hunt..........£4m

Rasmus Elms.........£4m

Justin Hoyte...........£4m

Senderos or Turner..£8m

Two wide men, a right back, and a centre half who can do us till Jags gets back.

Desperate times call for desperate measures, but please for the love of mercy not those two!

Since you made your choice (19th post) youve replied 4 times questioning other peeps choices, so i would like to change my choice of players.

Maybe Elm for £3 million, Hangerland for £10 million, schaarner on a free, and a decent battling center midfielder.

Think they should be OK with you. <_<

Van der Vaart or Sneijder would be amazing!

It would never happen though. We dont sign "names".

We are more likely to sign a CB and RB. Booorrrriinnng!

Salaries aside I'm sure 20m is enough to buy either of the Dutch boys or Defour or similiar.

Isnt that the point.... you carnt just pretend were not going to pay them.................

Not sure on who we should buy, but the positions we need to fill are defensive cover, creative midfield general and perhaps another goal scorer, not necessarily an out and out striker.

If possible can we clone Jags, Peter Reid and Andy Gray at their prime? Or will it cost more than 20 million? :lol:

Cos they are secret bluenoses and will play for free?

Not even I would do that. I think paying the mortgage on the mansion and putting petrol in the Bentley and other such essentials means that as much as I love Everton I would not be able to play for free either.

That and the fact I can't kick a ball to save my life. :lol:

Manny - 10 mil

Rasmus Elm - 6 mil

Miguel - 4 mil

You'd probably need to work your way around some wage issues though, crunch some numbers to be able to add to the wage budget I guess..

Ive got a feeling Miguel, is a distinct possibility and beleive that's one of the signings we will make. I dnt know why, i see it similar to the Valente signing, good solid, international fullback whos club needs some money.

My predictions (not ness wants)

Senderos - £6m

Miguel - £4m

Bentley - £12m...ive got a feeling this could be the one that noone see's.

Bradley - £8m...gone very quiet but can see it happening.

Lescott - out £23m

Since you made your choice (19th post) youve replied 4 times questioning other peeps choices, so i would like to change my choice of players.

Maybe Elm for £3 million, Hangerland for £10 million, schaarner on a free, and a decent battling center midfielder.

Think they should be OK with you. <_<

Haha, so what's your day job? Lol.

Desperate times call for desperate measures, but please for the love of mercy not those two!

What is wrong with Hoyte? He is young has good pace and can whip in a decent ball i would say his only downfall is he gets caught out at times when charging forward but Moyes would soon sort that out if he came here. He plays for a shite team with no balance and no consistancy who where leaky last season all over the park.

I would like Hunt here aswell but only as a squad player, He is a Carsley type player combative and a good grafter the type of player you need when your stuck in the shit and your team needs a boost and a kick up the arse and for the money quoted i think we would struggle to find anyone else who is that type of player with his experience of this league.

The talk of Van Der Vaart/Moutinho and co is fantasy and unrealistic, If we bought one top player what happens when he gets injured or flops? We need numbers more then anything.