IGNORED

Hiya

toffeebum

hiya toffeebum here oh i recognise a few names on here ha ha iggy u arl get 250 oh god should be some good banter with him lol rubecula well there a few i know !!!!! and hello to everyone else . hope u dont mind a womans opinion on here yeah some of us do know a bit about footy u know ha ha look forward to posting anyway nsno

Edited by toffeebum

Good gawd almighty.

I knew Iggy was here. (Hello you auld git)

But RafaBeneathus and Toffeebum.

It is just like old times eh? The gang is back together.

I suppose it is just a matter of time before we take over now... :lol:

What have you been doing with yourself, you look fit and toned.... well Rafa doesn't, but did he ever?

Honestly folks, it is great to see you all again. Now who's up for the next round of insult swapping? :lol:

Iggy I have no numbers at all I lost them ages ago. If you get the chance PM it to me.

Still trying to get the time off. But it looks like I am right out of luck. Short of manpower at work and they are reluctant to even let you die without a prior notification. (in triplicate and counter signed by your granny's parents)

Iggy I have no numbers at all I lost them ages ago. If you get the chance PM it to me.

Still trying to get the time off. But it looks like I am right out of luck. Short of manpower at work and they are reluctant to even let you die without a prior notification. (in triplicate and counter signed by your granny's parents)

Done.

• 3 weeks later...

sorry didnt reply to pm iggy have been busy with pub etc and go game and have to go back to pub now booo hooo no drinkies for me :rolleyes: but hope fully next time u up can sort something . bill cud u please change avatar for me loved that 1 but dont think suitable now :rolleyes: mikel will do cheers x