IGNORED

Old Farts V Young Gobsh*tes

Mac

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, i phoned me mum to ask her whether she had moved it (she usually does) and she sed phone collage, so me being me i refused to :D stormed around the house swearing and punching things till i finnaly phoned collage to to shut her up

the rest as they say is history :D

Oh my God, what has got into you all my little ones, this is like listening to my kids "Mam, wheres my jacket/trainers/socks/phone".

Ian it's your memory stick look after it in future or we will have to look at taking it off you. :angry::angry::angry:

One of the lads has asked for another game, I said I was unable to play anymore due to an old injury, there is no way I am going to put myself and T through that shit again.

ATB

Mac

I was desperate to get to my 1000th aswell but now im aiming for 2000. No need to feel old though, we are not as fearless as we claim to be because we dont really know whats out there but you have more of a picture. Who knew i could be philosophical eh?  :D   :P

2000, not that im counting. And if your aiming for 2000 were not going to have to put up with 800 posts like the next one I post

V

v

v