IGNORED

Money To Spend In January

Where? As I definitely don't believe that.

Did you see this...what a load of crap!

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/ceo-reflects-on-transfers.html

Basically trying to say we had an £8m transfer kitty and moyes spent it, including the £3m on Wage Increases, this is the same as the Shite - they told the waiter that contract renewals for Torres and Gerrard came out of his kitty.

That said we did get some good additions to the team, however it still stinks - wonder what moyes thinks!

The lack of transparency is what makes it seem so unbelievable.

Presumably we've paid a big fee to take Jo on loan, as well as big wages. Plus we'll have a large instalment of the Fellaini fee and other fees for players including signing-on fees and loyalty bonuses for all those players that have renewed or signed improved contracts.

Add to that the signings and wages for the two American boys and Mustafi then you can see where we've had additional outlay - but still the sums don't add up?

Would Moyes have been happy with Naughton, Jo and 3 reserve players for a summer's spending following last season's performance?

It does sound like either Elstone included the drip payments for Felliani and the last payments of Yakubu, or Everton have paid for Jo in the Lescott deal leaving little else for major inbound transfers? Either way, the fact that Billy D transfer fee remains undisclosed suggests he cost nowhere near 9 million.

It's so disgusting the way the board treat us, again I say let's hit them where it hurts - the pockets!

I thought it was a load of bollox nothing factual in it at all, just another rant from a disgruntled fan

How can not spending on transfers be to blame for the clube being in debt??

How does he know BK wanted to sack Moyse and bring in Oniel??

How does he know what Philip Green said at a party?

and the best one of all how does he or KEIOC come up with a figure of £500M for the club?

I thought it was a load of bollox nothing factual in it at all, just another rant from a disgruntled fan

How can not spending on transfers be to blame for the clube being in debt??

How does he know BK wanted to sack Moyse and bring in Oniel??

How does he know what Philip Green said at a party?

and the best one of all how does he or KEIOC come up with a figure of £500M for the club?

Thanks for that. Now no need for me to waste any time reading it :) . Just more of the same old same old.

Not to say that any Everton fans are called Nero, but he did play the fiddle whilst Rome was burning.

What is absolutely (our CEO's favourite buzz word)critical is that fans continue to look and question the grey areas of what is going on in this club. The problem we have is that when genuine and logical questions are asked, we are met with differing answers or in the case of Blue Bill (i'm bored of that question, i'm not answering it). There are parts in that article that you can scoot past, however there are parts where you think hhhmmm yes. You don't have to be a conspiracy theorist to give any of the points consideration.

Bobby Elstone stated that we had paid £8m more than the Lescott transfer fee, Moyes then came out and said, "you can work it out - and summarised that the club had not spent £8m more" There will be a point after all of this when Moyes scoots off and the Moyes loyalists (most of us) who are content with the prudent (lies) board approach will soon voice their anger.

We shall see what has been played out when the Kirby decision is announced.

His net transfer spend per year since he started has been £2.8m give or take a few thousand (that includes loan fees too) - KPMG

Edited by Hafnia2

There is something secretly rotten in GP.

There is a very good reason why we haven't been taken over and its in our accounts somewhere.

We really should be prime for a takeover considering our league positions (ok not this season), history, fan base etc.

What p*sses me off by Everton is there is never any truthful info coming out.

Kenwright only speaks up when we've done something good (which is invariably down to Moyes).

i was read 4 4 2 mag on there website a i find somethink intresting rich list if yo look at you will see us down thier.

1. Shekh Mansour bin Zayed Al Nayan - Manchester City - £15bn

2. Lakshmi Mittal and family - QPR - £12.5bn.

3. Roman Abramovich - Chelsea - £7bn

4.Joe Lewis - Tottenham Hotspur - £2.5bn

5. Bernie and Slavica Ecclestone - QPR - £2.4bn

6. Stanley Kroenke - Arsenal - £2.245bn

7. Alisher Usmanov - Arsenal - £1.5bn

8 = Lord Grantchester & The Moores Family - Everton - £1.2bn

8 = Dermot Desmond - Celtic - £1.2bn

10= Lord Ashcroft - Watford - £1.1bn

10= Malcolm Glazer and family - £1.1bn

12. Simon Keswick - Cheltenham Town - £966m

13. Trevor Hemmings - Preston North End - £900m

14. Mike Ashley - Newcastle United - £800m

15. Randy Lerner - Aston Villa - £750m

16. Tom Hicks - Liverpool - £700m

17. The Walker Family - Blackburn Rovers - £660m

18. Mohammed Al Fayed - Fulham - £650m

19. Sir David Murray - Glasgow Rangers - £600m

i was read 4 4 2 mag on there website a i find somethink intresting rich list if yo look at you will see us down thier.

1. Shekh Mansour bin Zayed Al Nayan - Manchester City - £15bn

2. Lakshmi Mittal and family - QPR - £12.5bn.

3. Roman Abramovich - Chelsea - £7bn

4.Joe Lewis - Tottenham Hotspur - £2.5bn

5. Bernie and Slavica Ecclestone - QPR - £2.4bn

6. Stanley Kroenke - Arsenal - £2.245bn

7. Alisher Usmanov - Arsenal - £1.5bn

8 = Lord Grantchester & The Moores Family - Everton - £1.2bn

8 = Dermot Desmond - Celtic - £1.2bn

10= Lord Ashcroft - Watford - £1.1bn

10= Malcolm Glazer and family - £1.1bn

12. Simon Keswick - Cheltenham Town - £966m

13. Trevor Hemmings - Preston North End - £900m

14. Mike Ashley - Newcastle United - £800m