IGNORED

Tough Sh*t Ken Bates

All I heard on the radio & around the traps was Leeds this & Leeds that, Leeds have the right, Leeds have the brand, Leeds have the history, Leeds have the fans...Who the Fook Are Watford...oh Leeds will be back int he promised land its where we belong.

No need to forward how stoked I was to learn of " Leeds 0-3 Watford "

Guest fozzie22

when all is said and done watford will be fodder next season,i would imagine certs to go back down,but at least they beat leeds.

when all is said and done watford will be fodder next season,i would imagine certs to go back down,but at least they beat leeds.

Probably Foz, but everyone said that about Wigan last year. Anyway I've got a soft spot for Watford going way back (1972 Fa cup when they put out my local team, Guildford City 4-2), which the '84 cup final increased..their supporters were very big in defeat. And I still fucking hate Leeds deep down...Don Revie will take many years to get out of my system :angry: .

Yeah, The Watford fans actually congratulated us outside, had a few pints and a chat with some of them.

But the memory that lingers to this day was at the final whistle. Elton john standing in tears while the tannoy played his hit song at that time...."well i guess thats why they call it the Blues." :D Must have been a blues fan on the Tannoy , Brilliant Day. :)

I Remeber a Banner that read somehting along those lines in wembley as well that day Likcer.

Arghh the Memories, Graham Taylors bad suit, That bloke with the raised plateu like forheaed, The other one that had no teeth.. Riley? Mo-Jo, The poor winger with the mullet..Callaghan?...John Barnes with them tight shorts ( he seemed to have a cannon stuffed down them)..Elton in the stands with his "WIFE"

....& I can still now even, see Steve Sherwoods big arms strecthed out by his side, ball in the back of the net, with that look of WTF just happend..& Andy Gray tearing of in full celebration..!!!

Happy Days.

Probably Foz, but everyone said that about Wigan last year. Anyway I've got a soft spot for Watford going way back (1972 Fa cup when they put out my local team, Guildford City 4-2), which the '84 cup final increased..their supporters were very big in defeat. And I still fucking hate Leeds deep down...Don Revie will take many years to get out of my system :angry: .

Mike, I have found in the past that to just let the hatred flow is quite theraputic in itself.

Don Revie was a c*nt, his team were a bunch of c*nts, and generally their fans are c*nts, no tears from me on this one.

ATB

Mac

• 4 weeks later...