IGNORED

Tim Cahill

RafaBeneathus

i think thats a bit harsh on him that milky his positional sense in the area is second to none and he isnt a defensive player but i think hes doin a fair decent job in a new role...

Not just a bit harsh. Its a loony statement. Seems to be divided with England vs Australia here. If your English your a great player. If your Australian your not? Its what i have seen with Jagielka and Baines, who play poorly and then get great wraps on here.

Evertontoffees, your getting a bit carried away with this Cahill thing!

England v Australia! English posters on here have questioned Baines this year, but to be fair, after a dodgy start and a couple of poor pass backs Jags doesn't get much stick, but that's credit to him.

I'm English, though a few ancestors made the trip to Auss way back :unsure: (we try not to mention them)....and I for one am very happy when a fully fit Cahill is in the team.You always have a chance of something with Tim, and the better Everton play, the better he plays.Behind the right striker and with good service he is probably the best in that position in the prem, and he has won us many games.

But he is also capabale of having an off day or two, as is Baines, Osman(English), Hibbert (English) and every other bloody Englishman in the team.

If every Everton player were fit, four names stand out to me....Arteta, Jagielka, Pienaar....and CAHILL.

All Everton players to some extent get stick, even the crappy corner taker Arteta!