IGNORED

I'd Like My Privileges Back Please

milky71

If you start a thread that warrents genuine debate and can actually instigate some intelligent discusuion then thats fine. But starting threads for the sake of them is a little bit silly. Many threads you start can simply be part of pre-existing threads. If you are going to start a new thread have a look around first and see if there is anything of a similar strain first.

An eagerness to contribute is good, but there is a limit and a quality control that needs to be understood.

i feel this is why this forum is quite slow most people i know prefer a flowing forum rather than six pages on one subject including grammatical reviews i for one find it hard trolling through long winded posts where opinions get lost regularly.

i feel this is why this forum is quite slow most people i know prefer a flowing forum rather than six pages on one subject including grammatical reviews i for one find it hard trolling through long winded posts where opinions get lost regularly.

It is what it is Milky. If you don't like it why do you keep coming back :mellow: ?

We're tagged "thinking" and targeted at a certain level; slow is preferable to nonsense. I'd rather wait to read something interesting than plough through pages of monosyllabic garbage and smiley face answers.

If we don't suit your needs then there's a simple option open to you :) .

It is what it is Milky. If you don't like it why do you keep coming back :mellow: ?

We're tagged "thinking" and targeted at a certain level; slow is preferable to nonsense. I'd rather wait to read something interesting than plough through pages of monosyllabic garbage and smiley face answers.

Can't fault that one bit.....

so you'd rather open about 6 different topics than go through 6 pages of one? opinions will get lost if theres about 6 different places to write it

Milky, if TT does not work for you, try another forum. We are a long running forum, we work well, and we have lots fo members who love this place. We dont need 400 members a day posting to keep us all happy.

may i recommend BlueKipper? dont take that as an insult, i've seen kipper, ive seen your style and heard what you like. sounds like a match made in wembley to me.

i get your points but you seem to have one rule for me and another for others front page has 2 tim cahill threads 2 lucas neill threads amom thread and a charity thread plus saying you don't like threads with smileys in them whilst using 2 yourself is just silly oh by the way i am happy elsewhere but when slow i visit back here

i get your points but you seem to have one rule for me and another for others front page has 2 tim cahill threads 2 lucas neill threads amom thread and a charity thread plus saying you don't like threads with smileys in them whilst using 2 yourself is just silly oh by the way i am happy elsewhere but when slow i visit back here

Same rules for everyone.

Cahill threads is a fair point, can't pick up everything so thanks for pointing it out....they're now merged.

Lucas Neill has a thead about being burgled and one comparing him to Baines. Very different subjects obviously.

Smileys are fine when used as part of a post, I was talking about posts that consist of just smileys.

What's the problem with the charity thread?

Same rules for everyone.

Cahill threads is a fair point, can't pick up everything so thanks for pointing it out....they're now merged.

Lucas Neill has a thead about being burgled and one comparing him to Baines. Very different subjects obviously.

Smileys are fine when used as part of a post, I was talking about posts that consist of just smileys.

What's the problem with the charity thread?

not everton related

so you'd rather open about 6 different topics than go through 6 pages of one? opinions will get lost if theres about 6 different places to write it

im quite happy with single posts but reading through most they tend to change from the heading of the thread after 2-3 pages.

i personally feel that if i have an opinion i state it it in a thread title a few times my threads have been moved to within other threads that have no bearing on my thread and my opinion gets lost.

has nothing to do with everton except he is going to goodison on sunday so if anything should be in matchday thread not everton discussion

We've had a fair few cocks on here over the years Milky but you're getting very close to taking the big prize. You must be very proud.

We've had a fair few cocks on here over the years Milky but you're getting very close to taking the big prize. You must be very proud.

what for you say one rule for one yet don't abide by it it seems you have your opinion and if someone disagrees you just get angry swear and remove their privileges how about the the 2 stoke related threads from stoke fans about the game on sunday surely they should be in matchday thread as well :D