IGNORED

Plenty Of Toffee To Share From This Man

bs392762

Hey Toffee's,

I am new to Toffeetalk and glad my buddy let me know about it. I am a die-hard Everton fan. I am a college student in Iowa and go to a school where soccer is king and all my best friends are the players on the team. Rodwell is my favorite player, but I have no hatred for anyone on Everton. I really love what Moyes is doing and am obessed with our new away uni's. I am getting one asap. Glad to meet you all.

GO TOFFEE'S

Hey Toffee's,

I am new to Toffeetalk and glad my buddy let me know about it. I am a die-hard Everton fan. I am a college student in Iowa and go to a school where soccer is king and all my best friends are the players on the team. Rodwell is my favorite player, but I have no hatred for anyone on Everton. I really love what Moyes is doing and am obessed with our new away uni's. I am getting one asap. Glad to meet you all.

GO TOFFEE'S

Away kits are most certainly underrated.

Love the fact people across the world get chosen.

The Everton gene finds its way into many places, but it takes a special type of person to run with it in a place like an Iowa college. Not the easy option but shows true individuality which is one of the most important things in life imo.

Welcome ATP...you're a wise man!!

MikeO I appreciate it very much. There is only one other kid here at my college that is an everton fan and obviously we are best friends and watch all the games and stay up to date on news. It does take a lot to be an Everton fan and you really have to be committed to the team. My soccer team here has been to the final four the past two years so everyone is big on soccer, but most people like the top prem teams, with a few backing other big clubs, but none, and I mean none are fans of teams like Everton or anyone else. I am glad to be a Toffee and will always back my team no matter what

Hey Toffee's,

GO TOFFEE'S

Glad to meet you too 'Across the pond'.Nice to see your already getting stuck into posting.........You've just gained a new family!, wouldn't mind another holiday in the States, AND as your now part of the family, if you could just let me know when we can come over, that would be great :rolleyes:

My dream is to make it to an Everton game at good ole Goodison, or hopefully a very nice new stadium soon. I know our Everton family would surely show me a great time in England and introduce me to the best day of my life. I can't even imagine the atmosphere of drinking pints in a pub and then going to a game.

My dream is to make it to an Everton game at good ole Goodison, or hopefully a very nice new stadium soon. I know our Everton family would surely show me a great time in England and introduce me to the best day of my life. I can't even imagine the atmosphere of drinking pints in a pub and then going to a game.

Dreams do come true mate!........well sometimes, that one I had the other night about Gaggy Logans probably never going to happen :crying_anim02:

Seriously though 'Across the pond', if you come to England, just make sure it's during the football season, then maybe you could fit in an Everton game.I'm sure one or two people on this forum could help you find somewhere to have a drink, and then as our beers much stronger than yours, help you find Goodison Park!

Blue 250 the only reason I would come to England would be for Everton. No offense to England or anywhere else. That would be the main reason for coming across the pond. My buddy and I were talking about coming over and just getting drunk off "real beer" and having the time of our lives at the game. I am the diehard superfan for our college team here and travel across the U.S. when it comes time to national tourney time. I would love to see the atmosphere of a prem game.

...as our beers much stronger than yours, help you find Goodison Park!

I got completely lost in Norwich once. Managed to find Carrow Road for the game but took a wrong turning on the way out, missed my Norwich supporter mate and ended up asleep in a park :unsure: . Got home very late :) .

Dreams do come true mate!........well sometimes, that one I had the other night about Gaggy Logans probably never going to happen :crying_anim02:

Seriously though 'Across the pond', if you come to England, just make sure it's during the football season, then maybe you could fit in an Everton game.I'm sure one or two people on this forum could help you find somewhere to have a drink, and then as our beers much stronger than yours, help you find Goodison Park!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

made me chuckle that :D

I got completely lost in Norwich once. Managed to find Carrow Road for the game but took a wrong turning on the way out, missed my Norwich supporter mate and ended up asleep in a park :unsure: . Got home very late :) .

we've all done that mate wouldnt worry about it! :D fell asleep on a bench once and got woken up by a tramp threatenin to stab me if i didnt fuck off! fuckin koppites everywhere :lol:

anyways welcome pond mate!

Blue 250 the only reason I would come to England would be for Everton. No offense to England or anywhere else.

Across the Pond!....No offence taken!............... :crying_anim:

Oh and MikeO, don't worry about getting lost in Norwich and having to sleep on that bench ever again!...It was removed from that area of the park years ago, due to high level of homosexual activity around it. :unsure:

Oh and MikeO, don't worry about getting lost in Norwich and having to sleep on that bench ever again!...It was removed from that area of the park years ago, due to high level of homosexual activity around it. :unsure:

Wondered why there was a Vaseline jar recycling bin by the gate :unsure: . It all becomes clear.

Could you have a word and ask the authorities not to hide the railway station in the future....it makes life very difficult.