IGNORED

Marlon King

Be nice if big tough Marlon ( lady punching ) King, ends up in a sound proofed cell with with a Homo nutter, who just wont take no for an answer......see how much he likes it!

"Don't you know who I am?....I'm a millionare".....You could try that, your old line...probably just make him more horny :wub:

It's fully deserved but I bet he's feeling unlucky after Gerrard got of when there was video evidence to back it up!

To be honest, with Kings previous, there was very little other options than a long stretch.

And he's also not an England international, so theres that to think of too....

its terrible that he hit a woman, and deserves what he gets. but they all keep saying it was sexual assault. that to me is a joke, if hes grabbed her arse and stroked her her, and hes being put under the same bracket as a rapist is just disgusting. im sure we've all grabbed a girls arse when we've been out on the piss. grabbing her arse and punching her are two different things, he should rot in jail, and im sure he'll get it big time inside, but i think it belittles women who have actually been sexually assaulted i.e. raped.

just my two cents.