IGNORED

Movember

adamsmith69

• 2 years later...

I'd like to do it but my wife has a serious hatred of facial hair so it may mean losing bedroom privileges for a month, which is a bit of a high price to pay. Let me see if I can work on her :).

Tell her it goes towards cancer research. Dirty shot, but it's for a good cause ;)

I'd like to do it but my wife has a serious hatred of facial hair so it may mean losing bedroom privileges for a month, which is a bit of a high price to pay. Let me see if I can work on her :).

Wasnt this the exact thing you wouldnt be able to do if you did go ahead and grow the tash?

• 1 year later...

Alright lads! For the 7th year in a row, I'm growing my moustache for 30 days to raise funds for the Movember Foundation, and I need your support:

http://moteam.co/nestache-switzerland

I'm joining the Movember Foundation because they’re tackling some of the most significant health issues faced by men: prostate cancer, testicular cancer, poor mental health and physical inactivity. Your donations will help them make an everlasting impact on the face of men’s health.

Learn about the important work Movember is funding and the impact your donation will have: http://ch.movember.com/en/programs/strategy

There's a lot riding on this moustache, so thank you. I appreciate your support!

Sorry for the copy/paste message!

• 2 years later...

Hi everyone - thought I'd give this a bump. I'm doing Movember again, my 9th year now. The charity, if you don't already know, is about raising awareness of mens health, from physical to mental health. 

For me, this has been particularly important this past 18 months or so, and I'm understanding now more than ever the importance of talking about the mental health aspect. So, if you fancy donating to the cause, hit the link and donate whatever you feel comfortable doing

cheers :) 

• 11 months later...