IGNORED

Vdm

Hope not. There's only him & Arteta with the skill to open up a defence.

I'd be gutted to see him go. I know he had a poor first season but surely it was 90% down to injury and 'that' red card.

I'd sooner see Joey leave for proper money if any of the rumoured departures happen. £1.5m wouldn't do much for us as we'd still need to replace him.

i dont belive it TBH! He has Said that He wants to fight for this club and he has said that he is sorry? and he has been Unlucky with Injuries and a Sending off! Give the lad a chance! anyone in a blue shirt should be given a chance! i have seen clips of him at Inter Milan and he is Class Not a Left Winger At all though! He needs to be on the right! he always cuts inside to cross the ball in which is harder to head towards goal!

Give the lad a chance! B)

Always supported DM but this would upset me. Well aware VDM has not done much but he's never played in the prem/english football before and with all the injuries it would be unfair...unless it's him that wants to leave but hasn't he said he wants to fight on???

Gotta keep him-potential is huge and he's still quite young so time ain't a problem.