IGNORED

Hughes Sacked

Do'nt really agree with it, but I cant help but remember the blokes shear arrogance with EFC over Lescott. But what goes around comes around. Have'nt posted a link as im being lazy, but it's all over Sky sports and the BBC. Tell you what our club may not have the money but Bill K has way more class than that lot at Man Shitty. Long let Moyes reign over us.

I'm glad he's gone and i think City have made a good call in getting shut, He's an average at best manager who showed very little respect to other clubs and its players whilst in charge. He's spent in the region of £200 million most of which was for vastly over priced players or you could just say the blokes a cock and hasn't much of a clue and throws money at players who's true value is no where near to what he's willing to spend? either way you look at it City are more then justified in their decision and I'm glad they made it the mans a bellend.

Edited by EFC-Paul

When Lescott went to City my first thought was that it was a daft decision because Hughes was always likely to be sacked and he could end up playing for a manager he hates (or hates him). I know he went there for the money but surely if youre happy at a club and playing well like he was with us, then why move?. Serves him right. Hope the new manager is a right c**t. :P

can agree with most comments, glad he's not going to be on motd as much now, however was slightly harsh in the fact city have lost the least amount of games all season. Mancini i doubt will do any better than hughes has done tbh

Well, the petro-dollar squad spent a trillion dollars with the club, and they can't figure out why it's not at a top 4 spot, or in a closer title shot position, so off goes the head. It was bound to happen, and we'll see how many managers they go through before they figure out that money doesn't buy silverware.

I liked Sparky as a player. Good honest and hardworking.

As a manager he is a useless arrogant git. I don't expect to see him take over the reigns at anywhere else in the near future.

We may be able to buy Lescott for about half a million, thats all he is worth now LOL :lol:

don't agree -- I will be VERY surprised if we don't see him at Newcastle within a few weeks -- will give him time to get into the swing of things in time for their return to the prem next season.

I agree he'll find himself at another club very soon, but I really doubt it'll be at the Toon. I don't think they'll be looking for a half rate manager when they're sitting 10 pts clear atop the championship.

It was definitely a harsh decision. Citeh were doing quite well. Sure they'd hit a little slump with their string of draws, but despite him being a twit, it was a very harsh decision. He assembled all the pieces for a top 4 squad over the summer, would have been interesting to see what they would have done under him in the second half of the season, guess we'll never know.