IGNORED

Lescott Fee Agreed

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOnder How much we spent on him? Reading had a 4.5 Million Offer Rejected? and Everton aren't saying how much they have spent of him? 5-6 Million maybe MAX! I would rather have Huth though! Huth is Taller stronger and younger, Lesscott hasn't been to the premiership? How old is he by the way?

He is 23.

I agree Zed didn't see that much of Huth last season for chelsea.

You never know we might get both.

Just hope that Yobo now stays and our centre backs are Yobo and Lesscot next season.

I admit that the board and Dm have got things right this time around by the looks of it

He is 23.

I agree Zed didn't see that much of Huth last season for chelsea.

You never know we might get both.

Just hope that Yobo now stays and our centre backs are Yobo and Lesscot next season.

I admit that the board and Dm have got things right this time around by the looks of it

I know, all this possitivity is a bit strange

SACK MOYES AND BK NOW

Yeah, It wouldn't of surprised me if we had Huth, that we he would be on a Huge wage Maybe? Well Moyes has brought in 2(Good players) 1 Howard (i aint sure about?) but its all good for Everton! i have never seen This Lescott play but i hear that he Is Fast strong and good in the air?

EDIT: and he has only picked up 4 yellow Cards last season! Link!

Edited by Cloud

Reports from DM yesterday if you read between the lines was that he expected at least one in the next few days which says to me that maybe there might be a couple more.

However BK or Big Keith was saying that they were hoping to complete the triangle that DM wanted of a goalkeeper, defender and striker.

I think if Yobo goes he might bring in another defender and hopefully can offload Wright as only going to be back up to Howard and would rather have Martyn or one of the yuoungester.

i agree adam, altough i see yobo stayin now, the club is showing ambition so i think he might stay, if not then its no big deal, hopefully we can use the money from him for a replacement

im not sure we could get anythin for wright but if we could get him of the wage bill then im sure we will save a bit, give one of the youngsters a chance, they need experience which there never gnna get if they dont even make it into the reserve <_<

Just wanna say I'm delighted with us signing AJ and Lescott. Both quality signings I think. Our first XI next year is gonna be superb! and we've now got some options too...

I still think we will sign Huth to be honest, cos I think Yobo's off....