IGNORED

Euro 2012 Qualifying

England have drawn Wales, Switzerland, Montenegro & Bulgaria.

76th, 18th, 72nd and 30th world ranked respectively.

Easiest group ever by the look of it (watch us cock it up :P ).

Scotland are screwed (Spain, Czech Republic, SCOTLAND, Lithuania, Liechtenstein).

So are NI (Italy, Serbia, NORTHERN IRELAND, Slovenia, Estonia, Faroe Islands).

Republic got a chance (Russia, Slovakia, REPUBLIC OF IRELAND, FYR Macedonia, Armenia, Andorra).

You knew there would be two good teams .. and Turkey is beatable. Getting Austria was a gift.

I'm liking this draw.

I formed my opinion under the assumption we play at the same level as we did the last years.

i'm hoping for improvement, but i have been hoping that for a few years now.

agreed, mission impossible is somewhat overreacted, we do have a (small) chance

I formed my opinion under the assumption we play at the same level as we did the last years.

i'm hoping for improvement, but i have been hoping that for a few years now.

agreed, mission impossible is somewhat overreacted, we do have a (small) chance

well we've been playing a lot better as of late.. beating Turkey and Hungary at home, although those games didn't mean much.

Most players are now reaching their mid 20's.. Kompany-Vermaelen-Fellaini (+ Van Buyten) is a very solid center defensive block. Add to that Defour-Hazard-Witsel in the midfield and that's a very good team.

No way Northern Ireland is going to finish above either Italy or Serbia. I think the Scots have a far bigger chanche of coming in second, the Czech Republic has lost a lot of quality players recent years.

It would be a disgrace if England doesn't win the group, although you shouldn't underestimate Switzerland. They could give you quiet a rough night as they've got some quality players with the likes of Inler, Barnetta, Benaglio and our own Senderos.

And I must admit I like our Belgian chances. Of course Germany will win the group but we can compete with Turkey. We already got a 4/6 against them in our WC qualifications and Hazard, Lukaku, Defour, Dembélé, Vermaelen, Fellaini, Kompany... are only getting better. I expect Hazard to shine in Poland/Ukraine.

Most players are now reaching their mid 20's.. Kompany-Vermaelen-Fellaini (+ Van Buyten) is a very solid center defensive block. Add to that Defour-Hazard-Witsel in the midfield and that's a very good team.

Based on todays game it will be Buffel and De Bruyne more likely B)

your right, they should step up and form a better team.. but they still have a long way to go

No way Northern Ireland is going to finish above either Italy or Serbia. I think the Scots have a far bigger chanche of coming in second, the Czech Republic has lost a lot of quality players recent years.

It would be a disgrace if England doesn't win the group, although you shouldn't underestimate Switzerland. They could give you quiet a rough night as they've got some quality players with the likes of Inler, Barnetta, Benaglio and our own Senderos.

And I must admit I like our Belgian chances. Of course Germany will win the group but we can compete with Turkey. We already got a 4/6 against them in our WC qualifications and Hazard, Lukaku, Defour, Dembélé, Vermaelen, Fellaini, Kompany... are only getting better. I expect Hazard to shine in Poland/Ukraine.

He's one of the players abroad im keeping an eye on, watch ESPN waiting for Lille games to come on so i can see him.