IGNORED

Europa League Last Eight

i can't and don't mind them goin on about it but it is just the rest of the footballing community! about 5 times in extra time they mentioned it last night and it just winds me up! i'm just more wound up about the fact a shite team is in the final and we just fuck it up every single bastard time

BTW Burnley have been accepted for the fair play route into the Europa league, how does that work now then?

They're the highest placed team in the fair play league (here) that haven't qualified through another route.

West Ham, Wigan and Wolves ahead of us in the pecking order also so we weren't even close :( .

BTW Burnley have been accepted for the fair play route into the Europa league, how does that work now then?

Burnely are going to be in Europe?! Fair play awarded for giving points to anyone they played against?! I cant remember how the fair play thing works but i hope theyre not there to represent english football, would be embaressing!