IGNORED

City...it's All Starting To Go Wrong

The Big spenders Man City have had a few phases throughout their season, a fine run under Hughes but too many draws, a decent run under Mancini and a good run in the carling cup but in the last month or so it's all started to go down hill.

Their away form is poor though it's been worse under Mancini and their last 6 away league games have produced just 5 points. Even then they were very lucky to get their draw against Stoke last week!

They've now struggled to extra time in a Stoke replay and going down 3-1.

Despite their money spent they don't look the same without tevez in the line up.

I'm not one to normally do this but I fancied seeing what the City fans were thinking, some very amusing anger on there. Their all questioning why Hughes was sacked, a lot of abuse for Mancini and even this amusing Jo related comment!

"will bobby piffy manc please fuck off,,, how much have we spent,, bring back jo and robinho... fuckin laughin stock" :lol:

and

"Who ever sacked Hughes and replaced him with this fucking Useless twat is a fucking Joke.. "

What really makes me smile is we currently have a thread saying who should come and go in the transfer window and were pretty much happy with what we've got right now despite spending fuck all on most of our players....they've spent 200 million, and no one there's happy at all!!!

Money would be nice but sometimes it's nice to be content with a stable squad, a quality manager who's put in good time and a team that have earnt their way to their position.

Now lets keep winning and finish above them!!! :D

Hehe....tried to get on last night to share in their misery but if was forever crashing, so many of them queueing up to dig the knife into the team/the manager/the owner/each other :lol: .

"Utter utter wank. You can take that bollocks you spout and poke it mate. They pay the bills. They allowed a shit manager to spend a Fucking fortune on journeymen , they have only themselves to blame. If they want to Fuck off, they can for me. Nothing has changed, nothing at all. A shit team, run by a shit manager but now paying bankers wages, and like the bankers, they don't give a Fuck as long as their earning their coin, I am officially now disgusted with this club. Same problems, just a higher wage bill."