IGNORED

Another Van Der... Rafael Van Der Vaart

How about a swoop for 1 of these players. Both great players and are at small german clubs - Hamburg (van der vaart) and wolfsburg (d'alessandro)

i'm sure a premiership move and andy van der meyde may tempt rafael van der vaart as i am aware that they were close friends in the ajax team.

Or d'alessandro, pompey apparentley can't afford his wages an from his spell at pompey he seemed a very quick and skilful player, maybe a sneaky move would do.

Both natural left wingers, bags of pace and skill, both playin for german sides which are no good.........

van der vaart = good player but wouldnt move again so soon, even if he did ur lookin at 7 mil minimum

d'alessandro, not a chance

But if im honest! im happy with the Midfield we have ATM! i would say that was one of our strongest postions! Soo.. why got pay 8+ million on a midfielder, we should get players in the Team where we are weak!

I mean yeh, when we get the money and are doing well and in europe go for these type of players? But with us not in Europe i cant see these wanting to come to us? and we dont need them yet!

Lets not forget that 05/06 was Everton's lowest goal scoring season ever. We have gone some way to rectifying this situation with the acquisition of Johnson. However, assists generally come from the midfield, hence we have a problem. Barton or either of the above players would do nicely but most importantly we need some creativity from somewhere Anywhere. Godamnit!!

Guest blueboy122

the fella from, portsmouth is a grat lil playerwud hav him any day am chattin bout d'allsandro btw lol.not sure on his haircut though lads lol.how much wud he cost and he cnt be on that much wage cus pompey gt him on loan <_<

the fella from, portsmouth is a grat lil playerwud hav him any day am chattin bout d'allsandro btw lol.not sure on his haircut though lads lol.how much wud he cost and he cnt be on that much wage cus pompey gt him on loan <_<

Why cant his wages be that much because Pompey got him on loan? Its not like Pompey dont have the money for it

• 4 weeks later...