IGNORED

Man U Vs Liverpool

just watching the ggame on sky...

great first 10 minutes a couple of things.

1. awesome stop from Riena almost felt sorry for him when the rebound went in (almost being the main word lol)

2. what the hell was going on with that cheating little pr!<k Torres, surly scuffing up and putting divits in the peno spot just before the kick is against the rules. blatent gamesmanship, interfearing with the pitch, there has to be some rule against it.

Rawk is hilarious...

Couple of example of why they lost...

"I thought Webb would be corrupt. I thought he would be laughable. But not in a million years could I believe that any referee on Earth could get away with this. Firstly he should be not allowed to disgrace the country in the World Cup and secondly he should be sacked in the morning. People pay good money to watch games and idiots like this ruin the game."

"What is the fucking point anymore?

Its corrupt

Webb's in on it, Commentary is in on it, Sky is in on it.....

tell me that was 97 minutes of honest fair Refereeing?

No replays when there was fouls on Liverpool players.......

Neville kicking Maxi in the head.......... Not even a foul............

Can we start playing some football please? Can't watch something that's corrupt..."

And we're bitter :lol: ?

Rafa...

"It was a very difficult game - at least we showed that we are strong, we can score goals in any stadium, we can beat anybody we can play well."

Really :mellow: ?

To be fair I didn't think it was a penalty either. Dumb play by Mascherano but it was outside the box.

Not seen it yet but it sounds like it may have been harsh; having said that it also seems that Mascherano was fortunate not to get red so the luck maybe evened out there.

It's not just that that's got them wound up, they're convinced Webb cheated them at every turn (and that Sky hate them) and that's why they lost. Nothing at all to do with the fact that they had only two efforts on target in 97 minutes.

To be fair I didn't think it was a penalty either. Dumb play by Mascherano but it was outside the box.

I'd rather see Arsenal win the title than ManU. A draw today would have been better.

I think it was a penalty simply because he was pulling Valencias shirt in the box. It was a stupid thing to do and is a pen. Even Jamie Redknapp said it was a penalty at half time, which is something I have never heard him say against Liverpool and there have been plently that were a lot more blatant than that!

From what I saw of the game, United bossed it without ever really troubling Reina.

I also want Arsenal to win the league. They quite simply play the best football and are a joy to watch and dont forget they have played without their biggest goal threat for most of the season at a time when RVP looked like he was scoring for fun.