IGNORED

Football Shirts 10/11

Evertons third kit??? Neon Pink!!! Woop Woop up the ass-bandits :lol:

http://www.newsnow.co.uk/A/419990361?-11192

Hard to argue with this comment from "Forget the eighties"

It should be simple Away kit: yellow. Home kit: royal blue. No badges, tassels, sequins, glitter, go-faster stripes, bird sh1t, 2-tone metallic paint etc. This rubbish should be confined to our tasteless neighbours and mardi gras parades. Anyone who sees a team playing in royal blue will know they are watching Everton. Remember that line?
Edited by iggy

Stoke change to Adidas and all we can manage is LCS? Wtf do the people who work behind the scenes at Everton actually do? :blink:

Adidas and Nike pay the clubs per shirts hold (lower divisions pay Adidas/Nike and hope to make a profit on their name by selling more kits)

LCS pay up front

Just seen most of World Cup shirts in JJB sports and whilst ours is bland, and looks like it should be worn at the Centre Court at Wimbledon, at the least there are some natty ones knocking about. Argentina home and change strips look the business, Portugal away looks neat and even the Yanks and Aussie strips look cool.

The thought of wearing anything red just sends shivers down my spine :P

Jeez no I wouldn't actually wear one, I've never had an England shirt of any colour :unsure: .

Just like the simplicity of the design and the similarity to the '66 winning model. It'd look better in blue :) .

The photoshoot for ours is next week and Rodwell is one of the ones modelling it apparently, so we might get leaked pictures soon.

Hopefully part of the reason he signed up was due to us have a good home kit this coming season! :P

I'm being cautiously optimistic about the home kit and mildly pessimistic about the away.

Still hoping that the leaked kit is either a training top, or a keeper's kit.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...