IGNORED

Football Shirts 10/11

made from 100% chelsea?! maybe the red is from THE BLOOD!!! MMMMWHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!! :evil3:

Ahem.... anyway, looks like one of the French national team strips, with a big sponsor across the shirt and the red hasnt run in the wash:

http://upload.ecvv.com/upload/Product/200801/C2006615160735867199_2006_France_Football_Shirt_Home.jpg

Liverpools one is ugly (again)! Like the idea of Brum giving the supporters a chance, though not sure how much attention they would pay. Still, nice idea!

The others are so dull i cant be arsed...

Edited by galacticaracnid

Ive been informed that the 'red' is a tribute to the Chelsea Pensioners....that's what i've heardvanyway. However red in their strip is a little ironic really, their biggest three rivals are red lol Hopefully our kit stays away from the nclusion of red...uproar if they dont grrr!

Kohen they're alright dude, the central badge thing isn't for me though. Good effort, wish i could do it, my computer would be full of ideas...!

THIS IS NOT EVERTONS

This is mine, I was bored :(

Home: http://i41.tinypic.com/2ujpo5z.jpg

Away: http://i44.tinypic.com/2mfjkah.jpg

Well, I'd wear it hahaha!

:P

it's decent design work, but i dont like the home one, royal blue all the way, no fancy designs...royal blue with abit of white

could be a trainin kit though

Edited by CraccerC

• 2 weeks later...

I think Kohen's designs are pretty good tbh!

I quite like the away kit (and the all blue home), infact I quite like the black/pink combo from this season so I wouldnt mind that continuing on in the future.

Cheers pal :)

I agree with the United tops, especially the Away one, looks as if someone should be playing in the NHL in one.

Spurs kit looks smart though!

Hmmm we seem to not set our targets high, but then again looking at the Stoke Kit the verticle stripes look pink, poor design that ;) If they'd have left out the stupid edge on the verticles and solidified the red, it would have been alot better. Listen to me Adidas, i know my shit lol :lol:

So, we haven't released a kit before Stoke, Burnley, Wolves and Bolton? Surely the board is TRYING to keep the club in a poor position. With the number of star players we currently employ there's no imaginable reason that this club should not be pushing the Everton FC brand global.

I think it might be smart to market our (relative) poverty given the global economic/financial situation. Maybe give new supporters something to identify with; doing well with little.