IGNORED

Roberto Soldado

if you mean another good player then yes

i mean someone else who has missed spells of a season with a knee injury. He could be the next Pele for all we know but if he spends most of the season warming the physio table theres no point. Is he injury prone of is this a one-off?

Also, isnt his name Roberto Soldado?

Edited by galacticaracnid

• 3 years later...

"has missed parts of the season with a knee injury..."

do we need another one of these!?

What do you mean another one of these? We have never really taken risks with players....Fer we didn't buy because of a failed medical.

I know people mention it but Ba failed a medical at Stoke because of his knee. Went to West Ham and played well, then went to Newcastle and played better. If he is given a chance he performs. You need to take risks in football, sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't.

I think everybody gets someone who is injury prone. Do you remember Van Der Meyde? Rodwell?

What do you mean another one of these? We have never really taken risks with players....Fer we didn't buy because of a failed medical.

I know people mention it but Ba failed a medical at Stoke because of his knee. Went to West Ham and played well, then went to Newcastle and played better. If he is given a chance he performs. You need to take risks in football, sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't.

I think everybody gets someone who is injury prone. Do you remember Van Der Meyde? Rodwell?

April 2010 mate ;) I assume at the time we had many knee injuries in the squad, but I cant remember!

Fer we didnt take because his club didnt accept a different payment structure after the failed medical. If they had, we'd have signed him.

• 2 weeks later...

Scored one for Spain so far. Never happening in a million years.

Completely agree.

He'd probably be the biggest signing for the club in years if we were to pull it off. I'm guessing he'd cost upwards of 20 million euros to buy in current form. Just not going to happen unfortunately.