IGNORED

Tranmere

i had a season ticket for 2 years (was 50quid a year, couldnt afford the 140quid a year (plus travel) for Everton back then) so ive always had a soft spot for them, local team and all that. Will be sad to see them relegated, i wouldnt see them recovering. Though limited sympathy, they shouldnt have sacked Ronnie!

Personally I would like to see them go down. My dislike for them started in 90's when we had the really bad relegation worry seasons. Their fans wanted us down as they thought they would be coming up as they had a decent squad at that time, challenging for promotion and play offs into the top flight. Even spouting in the Football echo how they they would love to be taking part in 'Derbies' against the RS but not us as we would be swapping places with them. Just hated them since then.

"At the bottom of League One, Hartlepool's three-point deduction this week for fielding an inelgible player has put them back in relegation trouble, joining Tranmere, Gillingham and Exeter in fighting the drop."

you wouldve thought Hartlepool would check considering the predicement theyre in!

Incidently, my season tickets with Tranmere co-incided with the seasons mentioned above and i was desperate to be playin everton in the derbies. The 94/95 season i had enough for my everton season, unfortuately the only one, but was also the season we won the cup. Maybe i need to buy another one!