IGNORED

Greetings From Downunder!

mk86

Hey folks,

Just signed up here and popping by to say howdy.

I'm calling in from Sydney and I'm very much looking forward to the Blues visiting Australia. I've already taken leave from work so that I can follow them from state to state.

I'm also hoping to greet them at the airport. So I'll be looking for any information about their flight arrival time and place :)

That's commitment...love it. Welcome.

Thanks! I wouldn't miss it for the world...

Welcome!

And I'm upset that I didn't have that signature before you :'(

I just found it in my Everton collection of images. Cropped it from an Arteta shot :)

Another fellow Aussie! Welcome mate. :)

Alllriiight! Are you going to try and see the team when they come down for their Aussie tour?

welcome to the house of fun...watch out for romey he can get a bit too friendly :lol:

Thanks for the heads up. I've already noticed :)

Certainly am mate, I'm from Sydney so I'll definately be at the game against FC. Are you?

Good stuff. I'm from Sydney also, so I'll be at the FC game too. I'm also going to head to Brisbane and Melbourne to watch the other games. I don't miss any of their live action while they're here :)

Good stuff. I'm from Sydney also, so I'll be at the FC game too. I'm also going to head to Brisbane and Melbourne to watch the other games. I don't miss any of their live action while they're here :)

Good man. I wish I could be doing the same, unfortunately I am going away at the time, had to reschedule just to make the Sydney game!