IGNORED

Out The Blue

Sorry to hear about you accident, must have cacked you kecks

Are you aching today, its normally the day or so after you begin to feel it

Aye fill my trousers i very nearly did luckily i got the car in reverse and pulled away or it could have got a bit tasty.

Feeling a bit sore in the neck and down my back so i expect i'l be in agony tomorrow. Its funny being in a accident the jolt you get seems no more violent than some knocks you get when the ball hits the back of the net and the Gwladys goes mad but injurys just pop up from nowhere!

Was in a realy bad accident 18 months ago now with no seatbelt on so luckily i learned my lesson and always strap myself up now.

I had a test drive in a new mini today it was very nice gonna try a golf and ka tomorrow

Alot of people have told me the mini isnt up to much what did you think of it?

If you have the money the golf is the one to go for but the 1.6 bottom of the range models are a bit boring to drive and the insurance will be quite high so check that out before buying. I'l put money on it now you realy enjoy driving the KA the only downside being they look very basic inside. Having said that you could get a top of the range model with all the extras and pay your insurance premium all within the cost of a basic golf!

I have a brand spanking Vauxhall Astra 1.6 SXI at the mo from my insurance its bliss having air con and a cd player but its not up to much considering its the sporty model, miles better than my car tho so i'm happy until i'v gota give it back.

The mini looked flash had all the bits and pieces but firstly I think i'll have a problem with the seat cos of my little legs and the garage are checking whether they could custom put one in for me! Im not into cars in a big way but to me the Mini was no better to drive than my mums corsa, the gearstick was funny too.

And I quite like the Yaris too now. As for the KA yeah it looks basic but I could get the extras liek air con and that put in for not that much and an ipod adapter thingy.

I had to take my cousin with me to the garage though cos otherwise id say yes to anything and end up buying something I didnt want!

"" the closer I get to the steering wheel things get in the way!!""

Are you telling us this fella at the garage measured how far your boobs are from the steering wheel. :o Cos it was his job. :lol::lol:

Edited by toffeelicker

"" the closer I get to the steering wheel things get in the way!!""

Are you telling us this fella at the garage  measured how far your boobs are from the steering wheel. :o   Cos it was his job. :lol:   :lol:

Well yes but its so they can fit an adjustable steering wheel and seat so it wasnt as rude as everyones made out. Its only cos ive got really short legs