IGNORED

Cardiff And Blackpool

I'm very happy with this result. Both teams deserve to be in the Premier League. I like the idea of Cardiff being in the Premier League because the potential of the club is immense, it'd be good to see Cardiff bring Welsh internationals with Prem Experience through their academy (however Peter Ridsdale and the new stadium are equally bad).

Blackpool - a North West club full of history with a few Everton links (Alan Ball, Gordon West). It'd also be nice to see them finish Bloomfield Road with the new found riches!

Why do you say Cardiff's new stadium is bad?

Cardiff are the better side so they should win, but you just never know in a one-off game and I'd love Blackpool to get promoted just for the comedy value of Ian Holloway!

My thoughts exactly, his pre and post match talks at Plymouth games were legendary!

Why do you say Cardiff's new stadium is bad?

Cardiff are the better side so they should win, but you just never know in a one-off game and I'd love Blackpool to get promoted just for the comedy value of Ian Holloway!

Just look at it (it towers over the old Ninian Park which is to the left), perhaps bland is a better word:

Cardiff-City-Stadium-001.jpg

It's a shame they couldn't use the Millennium Stadium