IGNORED

World Cup general thread

Guest fozzie22

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing i dont get is that Figo just kept his yellow car and it wasnt investigated because the ref seen it, Rooney got sent off so it should only be 2 or 3 games out because the ref seen it so why the fig are FIFA investigating the incident when it was dealt with. Is it just because hes English?

Also Torsten Frings is involved in a mass brawl and get a 2 match ban with one of them suspended, it just doesnt seem like they treat every player equally.

Edited by EFCfan2007

After all the whhoo har about ingerlund, and the usual post loss slagging, my thoughts are that it is a very fine line between winning and loosing once you get to the 1/4ers.

Specifically as the French team are pretty poo (hope thats not classed as racist)

After all the whhoo har about ingerlund, and the usual post loss slagging, my thoughts are that it is a very fine line between winning and loosing once you get to the 1/4ers.

Specifically as the French team are pretty poo (hope thats not classed as racist)

36147[/snapback]

Your not a racist Zed, you are a realist. Not a patch on the side that tore Brazil apart.

ATB

Mac

just think, Marco Matterazzi could be a world cup winner :o

just been looking on Youtube and "Matrix" (cause he jumps and kicks like in the film) has got crazier and well he has a particular like of the taste of shevchenko.

and in general

apart from that, in general The italians love him.