IGNORED

Hes Done It!

Said it in the last thread about Tim and will re-iterate it here. We should play him in the position he is best suited to giving him a semi free role in midfield and allowing him to get forward. Moyes tried him in the holding role last season (granted due to the injury to Carsley)and he wasn't as effective as an attacking force.

I think we may go back to the 5 in midfield next season with Battie on the bench.

Guest fozzie22

Timmy played well shame he didnt do it regualy for us last season,very poor by his first season standards tbh..to say otherwise is fooling oneself.

But well played the aussies,you aint going to win the world cup but have fun while the sun shines.

Moved to general becuase this is world cup related not really Everton related although he plays for us,for how much longer though is anyones guess.

All Everton fans complain that we sell our best players but now that Cahill is playing in the world cup alot of Everton fans want him to have a good world cup so we cash in on him, how fucking hypocritical is that?

Another goal and he`s gone.........................he might be there til Jan but if he has a good WC he`s gone.

i dnt think we'll sell cahill tbh, i dont want us to, but look around, in the EPL Man yoo look like they've got carrick, Arsenal have got Rosicky, And chelsea have got the very effiecent micheal ballack,

so lets look abroad If kaka goes to real Madrid then we should be Worried, but apart from that theres nowhere for him to go, besides did u not remember timmy's comments when he joined?

"I know a lot of footballers don't look at it that way. But this is my dream move, I'm so excited just to be a part of Everton."

i dnt think we'll sell cahill tbh, i dont want us to, but look around, in the EPL Man yoo look like they've got carrick, Arsenal have got Rosicky, And chelsea have got the very effiecent micheal ballack,

so lets look abroad If kaka goes to real Madrid then we should be Worried, but apart from that theres nowhere for him to go, besides did u not remember timmy's comments when he joined?

"i'd rather be a hero at Everton than a no one anywhere else"

another timmy comment :D

Guest Reg Reagan

actually... i was hoping for the skippies to lose but since cahill put in 2 beauties... i have changed my perception about the skips