IGNORED

Favourite Actor/actress

Finn balor

I'm a big film buff and in their prime my faves are Nicholson, De Niro, Pacino up to Penn, Bale,Depp,Norton,Seymour-Hoffman but i think Matt Damon is an actor who doesn't make many bad films, Bourne films were exceptional but anything he is in is all the better for it The Departed, The Good Shepherd, The Talented Mr Ripley, Good Will Hunting etc. Be interested what others enjoy

Regardless of how they behave in their offscreen lives, I always enjoy anything Mel Gibson or John Travolta are in.

Don't have any female actresses whose movies I don't want to miss (for their acting that is) .. Holly Hunter and Julianne Moore really annoy me and I try to stay away from anything they're in as much as possible.

Uma Thurman always made me look. ;)

uma.jpg

She was good in the early movies but her latest ones have been nothing to shout about, but that goes for all movies in general.

Too many films are so computer enhanced that they turn out looking like kids movies for their PS3s. B)

Will Smith. Anyone who thinks Wild Wild West was bad, can take it outside :P

But alot of his films i love; I,Robot, Pursuit of Happiness, Men in Black, I am Legend, Bad Boys, Enemy of the State, Independence day and the Fresh Prince is one of the most amazing sitcomes ever :D

Most of the time it depends on my mood...If I'm craving a little action I'll pick a Vin Diesel movie. If I want a comedy I'll go for a Simon Pegg film. Will Smith, Clint Eastwood, Bill Murray are always a good bet no matter what my mood.

Are you dissing Star Trek? ;)

What do you think of the series called Spaced?

For martial arts, Jet Li every time. Based for a long time.

Then Nicolas Cage ("Why couldn't you put the bunny back in the box"), Bruce Willis, Tom Hanks and Ed norton are a couple of favourites. Depending on the film, Kevin Spacey.

Women...the bigger the breasts, the curvier the arse, the more respect I have for their acting abilities. :lol:

Edited by Everton_Worshiper

Will Smith. Anyone who thinks Wild Wild West was bad, can take it outside :P

But alot of his films i love; I,Robot, Pursuit of Happiness, Men in Black, I am Legend, Bad Boys, Enemy of the State, Independence day and the Fresh Prince is one of the most amazing sitcomes ever :D

Cannot watch him absolutely awful

Are you dissing Star Trek? ;)

What do you think of the series called Spaced?

Actually, I like Star Trek. Not a big fan of Captain Kirk, I'm with Captain Picard and Captain Janeway;)

Haven't seen the series Spaced yet, I want to though. I was thinking about buying the series on dvd. Simon Pegg cracks me up! :lol:

Bily wasn't he in Too Fast Too Furious? :lol:

I like Johnny Depp for his acting ability.

Jason Statham can't act for toffee but I like his films for brain on the cupboard entertainment.

I like anything that Jean Reno is in as well really.

BUT I can not stand Will (Loud Mouth and Lets shout to cover poor acting ability)Smith

I just like Michelle Pfeiffer........... ;)

oh and Mary Elizabeth Masterantonio if that is how it is spelled.

depends on the type of movie

comedy then Paul Rudd, Seth Rogen, Jason Segal, Jonah Hill, Michael Cera, Russell Brand, Adam Sandler, will farrell, steve carrell

action - christain bale, bruce willis, sty stallone, denzel washington

other - jake gyhnall, angelina jolie, megan fox, samuel l jackson, liam neilson

depends on the type of movie

comedy then Paul Rudd, Seth Rogen, Jason Segal, Jonah Hill, Michael Cera, Russell Brand, Adam Sandler, will farrell, steve carrell

action - christain bale, bruce willis, sty stallone, denzel washington

other - jake gyhnall, angelina jolie, megan fox, samuel l jackson, liam neilson

You seriously think christian bale is a good actor!?

You seriously think christian bale is a good actor!?

Topic isn't about good or even great actors. It's more based on you're favourites (For whatever reason they may be) and what films you like that they have been involved in. So nothing wrong with Bale, i like him in both Batmans and the machinist :)

i don't mind bale either think he's quite good...bit of a cunt like :lol:not a fav actor of mine but heath ledger as the joker was probably my favourite performance in recent times..he was perfect as him

Spot on! That for me, is the best performance by an actor in the last 6/7 years! Drove him to death (imo).

Guest Blue4You

Tom Hanks or Denzel Washington probably. More recently Leonardo Di Caprio for his role in Blood Diamond.

Female is harder, but I like the accents of actresses such as Julie Andrews and Liz Hurley.

I think he is brilliant in The Machinist, Rescue Dawn, American Physcho.

Bale is quailty in all.

Norton - American History X - 25th Hour - Fight Club

Di Caprio - Departed - Gangs of New York - Shutter Island

Liotta - Goodfellas - Revolver

Rourke - Sin City - Wrestler

Myers - Waynes World - Austin Powers

Bacon - Murder in the 1st - Sleepers