IGNORED

Rodwell Out For 3 Months

Louis

Might be a blessing in disguise (bare with me!), provided we dont lose anyone else to injuries of course. He will be coming back to fitness to start after Christmas, fresh legs for the midfield during the final phase. It is shit but im trying to see the potential benefits...

can't say weather it's true or not but I do chuckle when I read these "news" reports. especially from the Mail and the Mirror.

Love this:

"The news will be a blow to manager David Moyes and England manager Fabio Capello, who was considering calling up the 19-year-old ahead of next month’s European qualifier against Montenegro."

Newspapers are always so good at knowing the inner thoughts of managers aren't they?!! Was Capello considering putting Rodwell in his next squad? I don't believe he'd said as such to anyone!

At least now he knows what he was going to do and I'm sure he will now consider it a blow...no blow can be as hard hitting as finding out a player you've never picked is injured!

can't say weather it's true or not but I do chuckle when I read these "news" reports. especially from the Mail and the Mirror.

This one has the feel of a true story. Haven't looked at any news yet today, so not sure what further has been said, but I don't have a good feeling.

Definitely makes midfield selection easier but certainly puts a hurt on our already depleted list of guys who can score goals.