IGNORED

Cahill Vs. Vidic

Louis

vidic hard man? don't make me laugh..he wouldn't have survived 10 years ago he's a soft cunt who just happens to have a skin head..rollin around like a kid then takin about 2 years to walk off the pitch cos he broke a nail..i have tougher arse hairs

think u need wipe yer arse properly and sort out yer winnets aha :P

totally agree about vidic, although i reckon he was probs there best player 2day, yet only because the ref was suckin his dick

I definitely saw that. But Vidic wasn't giving him the V, he was saying that it was then twice that Timmy had hit his head, which is why he refused to accept Cahill's apology. But as the announcer said, the other players won't have much or any sympathy for a center back.

Just so we are clear do you think I'm referring to the V for Victory (Winston Churchill) hand signal?

I saw that as well. Vidic is such a pussy. He dishes it out but can't take it. He'll never become a truly world class player if he keeps letting players get under his skin so easily. He's very close, but with his temprament he's just a step away from being considered truly great. Cahill always manages to wind him up and he has nightmares just thinking about Torres.

Talking about elbows, did anyone see Scholes elbow, on Arteta or Cahill can't quite remember, in the first half. Went totally unpunished, happend right in front of me though and it seemed to go un-noticed. I think it was Arteta, but cant be sure as the days becoming a bit of a blur now.

Edited by jamiemaher85

Talking about elbows, did anyone see Scholes elbow, on Arteta or Cahill can't quite remember, in the first half. Went totally unpunished, happend right in front of me though and it seemed to go un-noticed. I think it was Arteta, but cant be sure as the days becoming a bit of a blur now.

I didn't see it but maybe that's why Heitinga knocked him flat later on. As he did to the gobshite Neville.